Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just an FYI not all FZJ80's were full float. Mid 93 they made the change. My 93 FZJ80 has semi-float drum brakes. Not 100% sure when the cutoff date/month during 93 when the change happened. So while my 93 was built with drum rears, Terry in Va's 93 had disc/full float rears.
I think the full vs semi float had to do with whether or not the truck was optioned with ABS. ABS got full floats.

I think the full vs semi float had to do with whether or not the truck was optioned with ABS. ABS got full floats.

You couldn't have one with out the other that's for sure.

Although @beno will let us know if i'm wrong about that.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Im looking for a Neutral Start Switch for my '96 80 series. It's a switch that the tranny linkage is bolted to on the passenger side of the tranny. Thanks!!!

@fj40z
Ill take that Rod Holder!
I am pretty sure i sold it to you and forgot. Shoot me a text or PM and ill send $$$

Found this in my basement, forgot I even had it. TJM fishing rod holder, I can’t remember what I paid for it. How’s $40 sound? Or you can make an offer

View attachment 1890297

Looking for a high mount brake light for a 80 series. @AJR ?

Last edited:
@fj40z
Ill take that Rod Holder!
I am pretty sure i sold it to you and forgot. Shoot me a text or PM and ill send $$$

Man JohnVee beat you to it. If I’m remembering correctly I think I bought mine from the same guy you did here on mud. He had a few of them at the time. I think they were like $30 or $40 bucks back then.

Anyone have a roof rack for a 97 lx450 for sale?

Are you looking for a stock/OEM rack? I had @Trollhole order me one 4 years ago for our 80 & I’ve never installed it. If he still has it at the shop I’ll sell it to you for cost...

Ok, thanks no rush, it's cold out there.
I found an article on mud showing that replacing the zenier diode usually fixes the problem. I ordered a bunch of them from Amazon for 9 bucks, Fri delivery. If the diode doesn't do it I'll be looking your way.

20181222_124802.jpg
20181222_124808.jpg
trail gear battery box ,for Optima battery $30. Has been power coated

20181222_125000.jpg
20181222_124925.jpg
hi lift mount ,for the spare tire. $20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom