Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

An older coworker is selling his 1985 4x4 pickup. He is keeping his originally owned 1986 pickup. Seeing as how this is the pickup I've always wanted (Thanks back to the future) I'm selling my 80 if I can get what I want for it in order to make room. Check out my build thread, PM me for details if you're interested.
I've been trying to get my brother in laws for years .

I think it was five or six years ago when I saw his truck that I told him I wanted it when he decided to sell it. So here we are...I"m trying to decide what I should post my truck for on CL and in the general Classified section of MUD.

I think it was five or six years ago when I saw his truck that I told him I wanted it when he decided to sell it. So here we are...I"m trying to decide what I should post my truck for on CL and in the general Classified section of MUD.

It couldnt hurt anything posting it up here, at least until someone presses a bunch of cash into your hand. CL, on the other hand, is pain, no matter what happens.

Best of luck with the sale, Chris. Shame you cant hang onto both.

Would any one happen to have a pair of knuckle housings for an 80? When rebuilding I thought it would be a good idea to mix up my caliper bolts and the bolts for the trunnion bearing cover on top of the housing...

I've got a set. You'll have to tap the wiper seal bolt holes on one side a little, but that's better than the trunion bolts!

I've got a Warn M8000s for sale without the synthetic rope. The original Warn rope (or a cheaper alternative) can easily be purchased. Bought it in 2013 for $900. Selling for $400. I'm in Greensboro, let me know if you're interested!View attachment 1835541

I am interested for the Tacoma. Will PM you questions if OK? Thanks!

eBay.com offers an additional 15% Off Eligible Purchases Sitewide (up to a $100 maximum discount) when you apply coupon code PICKFAST and checkout via the eBay App. Shipping varies by item.

FYI, I hate the mobile app, so I use normal ebay on my laptop, put things in my cart, then login on the app to pay for them and apply the coupon.

Cheers and happy turkey day.

Selling the arb portable air compressor I won and the gift card for Mickey Thompson tires for $500
ARB Portable High Performance 12 Volt Air Compressor (CKMP12)

Compressor-280 OBO
Mickey Thompson card- 400 OBO

D0ACE7BC-6F01-4BF9-A799-6E2695398508.jpeg

E10DE027-D60D-41D3-9415-90F700C9E54F.jpeg

Last edited:
Glad you posted above, I am selling the $250 Gift Voucher to Absolute Wits End. Great stuff in there, but I really need something Joey does not carry at the moment. I don't need full face value, make me an offer.

Looking for 4 16 inch 5 spoke 100 series OEM land cruiser wheels. Have some beat up 18 inch tundra wheels to trade with half worm KM2's. Going back to 16s and 285/75 R 16 BFG ATs.

Anyone have a motor that would work in a 1990 4Runner? Asking for a friend.
;)

@jrmudder92 tried to send you a pm, but it wouldn't let me. Detail on the MT voucher please?

Team ONSC. Anyone looking for a burgundy 944. One just popped out in my neighborhood. Going to get details.

Must be an 85. Has the classic interior.

4AE02FF8-C5BD-4D75-B79E-42155CD5CB56.jpeg

608A17D6-E117-4D20-921C-79C849F171B0.jpeg

D2A24557-849A-4BEE-B76A-232CAFB733F3.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got a Warn M8000s for sale without the synthetic rope. The original Warn rope (or a cheaper alternative) can easily be purchased. Bought it in 2013 for $900. Selling for $400. I'm in Greensboro, let me know if you're interested!View attachment 1835541

bump - i was unable to purchase, although I would like too - I still need to sell a couple things before I can buy more :(

I've got a set. You'll have to tap the wiper seal bolt holes on one side a little, but that's better than the trunion bolts!

Hey thanks for the offer, luckily I won't be needing them. I successfully helicoiled them yesterday and put everything back together!

Monthly check-in.

Anyone have any 100 series stuff to sell? Bumpers, sliders, suspension, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom