Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for (1) 2007+ 18" Tundra wheel to match for spare tire if anyone knows where I can pick one up.

20181119_124458.jpg

I honestly do not think the US spec 200s got 17" wheels. Other locations such as Europe did I know.

The spec for the European 17" wheel is a 17x8" wheel with a 5 on 150mm lug pattern and 60mm offset.

The 100 series wheel is 16"x8" wheel, 5 on 150 with 60mm offset. So this appears to be a decent fit. The ONLY thing to watch out for (and this is important) is that the 200 uses a 14mm stud and the 100 uses a 12mm .....

I honestly do not think the US spec 200s got 17" wheels. Other locations such as Europe did I know.

The spec for the European 17" wheel is a 17x8" wheel with a 5 on 150mm lug pattern and 60mm offset.

The 100 series wheel is 16"x8" wheel, 5 on 150 with 60mm offset. So this appears to be a decent fit. The ONLY thing to watch out for (and this is important) is that the 200 uses a 14mm stud and the 100 uses a 12mm .....

So the concern there would be that the smaller diameter 100 lugs wouldn't seat in the 200 wheel correctly?

Yes ..

Would any one happen to have a pair of knuckle housings for an 80? When rebuilding I thought it would be a good idea to mix up my caliper bolts and the bolts for the trunnion bearing cover on top of the housing...

i cant help you but love the head tube ornament.....
come out to a local dinner night . 1st tues of the month

maybe @Roxx could help ?

Last edited:
I've got a Warn M8000s for sale without the synthetic rope. The original Warn rope (or a cheaper alternative) can easily be purchased. Bought it in 2013 for $900. Selling for $400. I'm in Greensboro, let me know if you're interested!
20181118_082118.jpg

Would any one happen to have a pair of knuckle housings for an 80? When rebuilding I thought it would be a good idea to mix up my caliper bolts and the bolts for the trunnion bearing cover on top of the housing...

Buggered the holes in the top of the knuckle, so you need new knuckles? Bummer.

I'd helicoil or time-sert. If you get new knuckles, prepare to get your hands on a knuckle centering sst and shims so you can center them on your housing.

Buggered the holes in the top of the knuckle, so you need new knuckles? Bummer.

I'd helicoil or time-sert. If you get new knuckles, prepare to get your hands on a knuckle centering sst and shims so you can center them on your housing.

Yep going to try with chasing some threads with a tap if there's enough material. If not I've got a helicoil already in the right size. Just looking for back-up solutions in case my hand drill isn't square!

You don't need an SST tool for 80 series knuckles. no shims on the bottom you only shim the top for steering resistance (fish scale).

@4LowandSlow might have an extra pair of knuckles.

Yep going to try with chasing some threads with a tap if there's enough material. If not I've got a helicoil already in the right size. Just looking for back-up solutions in case my hand drill isn't square!

I had that happen to me years ago. Was going to helicoil it but decided to check a junkyard. They sold me a knuckle and left the birf with it all for $60. Even pulled it for me.

You don't need an SST tool for 80 series knuckles. no shims on the bottom you only shim the top for steering resistance (fish scale).

@4LowandSlow might have an extra pair of knuckles.

s***, I feel like you've reminded me of this before :oops:

I passed along the feedback from the monthly meeting to my friend. Price has been lowered to $10K asking (OBO)
After driving it an checking it our some more. It will need exhaust and a brake tuneup. All the electric doors and windows are in working order. Interior is clean, no tears in fabric. LMK if you'd like to connect with him to discuss further. Located 5 Points area of Raleigh.

Buddy of mine selling his '88 FJ62 - Basically stock - 213K miles - Asking $16K. It has not gone up on Ebay or CL yet. Im sure he'd be willing to work out deal. He doesn't get to drive it that much and it's a shame to see it sit.

DM me and I'll give you his contact info. Here are a few pics, more in the drop box Link ->Dropbox - Pic Share - Simplify your life

View attachment 1822899 View attachment 1822900 View attachment 1822901

Last edited:
An older coworker is selling his 1985 4x4 pickup. He is keeping his originally owned 1986 pickup. Seeing as how this is the pickup I've always wanted (Thanks back to the future) I'm selling my 80 if I can get what I want for it in order to make room. Check out my build thread, PM me for details if you're interested.

An older coworker is selling his 1985 4x4 pickup. He is keeping his originally owned 1986 pickup. Seeing as how this is the pickup I've always wanted (Thanks back to the future) I'm selling my 80 if I can get what I want for it in order to make room. Check out my build thread, PM me for details if you're interested.
Ohhhhhh. ‘85. First year for EFI and last year for solid axle front. Sweeeeeeet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom