Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

additional pics.

IMG_8340.JPG

IMG_8339.JPG

IMG_8341.JPG

IMG_8344.JPG

IMG_8345.JPG

Not mine, know nothing about it.

2000 Lexus on my way home coming through Moneta, VA. Looked like they drug it beside everything in the neighborhood before they parked it. Decent price but a lot of dings and dents and seat covers in the front. Center console looked like a honey badger may have lived there in the recent past. Unknown mileage as it was a Sunday and the place is closed. More pics if anyone interested.

IMG_8348.JPG

IMG_8364.JPG

IMG_8362.JPG

There's just something about a shorty 7X that makes me think I'd build it mildly and do my best to see what it could do, damage be damned. Like @forrest5000 . But far more expected and allowable damage.

I’m looking for a stock 80 series front bumper for my 93. I have good corners, just need bumper.

There's just something about a shorty 7X that makes me think I'd build it mildly and do my best to see what it could do, damage be damned. Like @forrest5000 . But far more expected and allowable damage.
That one might have a 2LT which is an OK engine. The 2LT-E is the one to do your best to stay away from .... unless you already have a 1HZ to drop in when it goes poof ....

028E73BB-EDA8-4FB7-A6B5-08095C997590.jpeg

Posting for a friend of mine he’s thinking of selling his 04 Tacoma access can to get a full size truck

-138k miles
-3.4 w/manual trans
-Bilistine lift w/265/75/16

-asking $12,000obo

Or he could get Buster from me in trade. Awesome truck and manual to boot.

Boat:
2001 sea ray 19ft 4.3 mercruiser (210hp)
Low hours / great condition
With single axle trailer
$6000 mud price / $7000 otherwise

Lost my job today and although I’m not broke yet, this thing got zero use this year so it’s up for grabs.

Boat:
2001 sea ray 19ft 4.3 mercruiser (210hp)
Low hours / great condition
With single axle trailer
$6000 mud price / $7000 otherwise

Lost my job today and although I’m not broke yet, this thing got zero use this year so it’s up for grabs.
Sh*t! Having gone through that in the near past, I hate to hear this.

Eff the ex wife ... I have one of those too and she can kiss my arse ....

Seriously, don’t be afraid to reach out .... MUD is a type of networking ;)

Damn James, that totally sucks man.

Sorry to hear about the job loss James. Hope you find something that does not require a move.

I am hiring but I do not think it will support your life style, or an ex wife.

Small note, when I divorced my ex, her attorney brought up the subject of alimony. I told the judge that I would go live in a box over a steam grate in Philly before I give her another dime. No alimony. I was 35.

Alright now. Thanks guys but let’s keep the pity party stuff off the for sale thread. I probably shouldn’t have opened the can of worms but a cut price boat sale deserved a little explanation.

However, I do appreciate the sentiments.

Dang that is a nice one. I was considering contacting the guy until I saw the steering wheel is on the wrong side.
The steering wheel on the 61 is on the correct side of the truck ... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Keep
Back
Top Bottom