Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am actually in the market thanks for posting. Leaning towards buying a new millermatic 211 this month they are about $280 off but this package is worth considering now.

Check out cyberweld for some price comparisons.

I’ve got a set of 58”. There yours. Donations accepted.

Beer, pepper jelly, hot sauce, gas $ ? or name your pleasure.

And a trip to mortimer soon ???

I am actually in the market thanks for posting. Leaning towards buying a new millermatic 211 this month they are about $280 off but this package is worth considering now.

I think the 120 / combo set on Craigslist is high. You can likely get more machine for the money new.

Anyone have a roof rack cap for a 100...driver side rear?

67534D79-4B2B-4149-8B2B-A74211A02CAF.jpeg

7845B242-0D06-456A-9855-2404A6EF048C.jpeg

SOLD!

Anybody want a brand new never used Wicked Edge Pro-1, 2018 model.

I paid 474.00, asking 400 even!

Last edited:
Your wife needs to know that a sharp knife is a safe knife . . . :)

FREE: I have a set of 50" square Thule bars that I can pass along if somebody can use them. I'll trade you for a beer at the next meet up.

TRADE: I have a set of 75" Thule bars for trade for a set of 58" or 65". Im looking for something a little bit more narrow. I thought i'd offer it here in case somebody wants something wider. I like them but they are a little wide if Im navigating around some tight trees. I'm just going to cut them down if there no interest. They stick out around 10" on each side of the mounts on my 100.

F0E7E9CA-C7A1-41E5-B9E3-05F987881B59.jpeg

Last edited:
FREE: I have a set of 50" square Thule bars that I can pass along if somebody can use them. I'll trade you for a beer at the next meet up.

TRADE: I have a set of 75" Thule bars for trade for a set of 58" or 65". Im looking for something a little bit more narrow. I thought i'd offer it here in case somebody wants something wider. I like them but they are a little wide if Im navigating around some tight trees. I'm just going to cut them down if there no interest. They stick out around 10" on each side of the mounts on my 100.

View attachment 1792236

@sleepycruiser These what your looking for?

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a barely used ARB 2500x2500 awning, the deluxe awning room with floor (brand new, never used), and Yakima clamps/brackets with keys that allow it to be installed on factory crossbars....or Yakima/Thule crossbars?

The awning is from @Greenbean and we traded some stuff recently and I got the awning. I bought the room new, as well as the Yakima clamps/brackets/locks/keys. They allow you to remove the awning from the bars in about 30 seconds.

$420 for all of it.

Only selling to get some maintenance stuff done to the 100. I can easily keep it. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom