Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was waiting to see 'non smoker' in the listing.

37K miles sounds pretty good - but could have been some rough ones :)

As we say in KS: "Rode hard and put away wet."

Are we talking about the car or the owner, btw?

as opposed to fake or imitation ones?
Yeap. I've heard reports of sellers installing just the switch and claiming it had lockers. Door card, K294 code, means it originally came with lockers.

Need some advice....Narrowing it down.....GX....2006 with 107k, 1 owner, no timing belt done....$14.5k OR 2008 with 130k...already had the timing belt done, BUT missing the 3rd row seats (tan interior)...which I don’t need now, but definitely will need later...2 owner for $13k-ish. Both are the same color. Neither has dvd package. Can probably trade our Volvo towards either one.

Need some advice....Narrowing it down.....GX....2006 with 107k, 1 owner, no timing belt done....$14.5k OR 2008 with 130k...already had the timing belt done, BUT missing the 3rd row seats (tan interior)...which I don’t need now, but definitely will need later...2 owner for $13k-ish. Both are the same color. Neither has dvd package. Can probably trade our Volvo towards either one.

Same exterior and interior color? Same condition?

Same exterior and interior color? Same condition?

Same exterior color and interior. Same options I think. Condition is very similar. I am leaning towards the 2008 just bc I will have to put another $800 at least into the 06 to get the timing belt, etc.

Same exterior color and interior. Same options I think. Condition is very similar. I am leaning towards the 2008 just bc I will have to put another $800 at least into the 06 to get the timing belt, etc.

I would choose the 08 as well.

3rd row seats can magically appear (how quickly someone forgets)..... go with the 08. as long as the one without seats has the brackets installed, the seats will be plug n play. Some markets had different panels that didnt have the rear seat mounts.

3rd row seats can magically appear (how quickly someone forgets)..... go with the 08. as long as the one without seats has the brackets installed, the seats will be plug n play. Some markets had different panels that didnt have the rear seat mounts.

Oh yeah! Sorry....baby just born and my brain is a bit crazy.

It has the rear air and also has the seat belts in the rear so it should have the mounts, but I will double check!

FS - Doors, rear hatch, rear hatch header, disk brake wheels, hood for a '71 FJ40

Doors are in great shape and complete - $500
Rear hatch is in great shape - includes class and seal - $350
Rear header great shape - $125
Steel FJ40 wheels - 3 are good, 1 is decent, 1 is fugly - $225 for all (sold as complete set)
Hood is near mint, primered - $350

Posting on the mud classifieds in 1 week, happy to meet ONSC members within reasonable distance

FS - Doors, rear hatch, rear hatch header, disk brake wheels, hood for a '71 FJ40

Doors are in great shape and complete - $500
Rear hatch is in great shape - includes class and seal - $350
Rear header great shape - $125
Steel FJ40 wheels - 3 are good, 1 is decent, 1 is fugly - $225 for all (sold as complete set)
Hood is near mint, primered - $350

Posting on the mud classifieds in 1 week, happy to meet ONSC members within reasonable distance

Pics of hood? Has spear or 1 piece?

Anyone need/want a Volvo wagon? Might be headed to trade it in today or tomorrow (possibly) and thought I would pass the dealer offer on to folks here. It will need some maintenance...timing belt, and probably some other stuff, but runs fine. If interested please PM me and I will give you the price the dealer quoted me.

2007 Volvo V50

Pics of hood? Has spear or 1 piece?
It is the old style with the spear - though I never had the spear. Here are some pics..
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0041.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom