Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This could be a sweet deal and could likely be picked up cheap.

FJ40 Land Cruiser

I see MT cage and stinger, 4x4 laps frombe steering, SOA axles (sans 1 ubolt), th400/350 trans, np203 doubler mated to a split case (I think). If correct, the 203 split case adapter is an easy 400 bucs...I recently paid this for one.

...if I didn't already have 2 in my shop and 1 in storage....

Anyone know this motor? I’m still looking for a later year running 2F. This would seem to fit the bill, but it’s a long way from me and no compression numbers advertised.

Landcruiser Engine Complete

Thanks...

Not Land Cruiser, but the price makes this an unbelievable deal, there's never been a deal like this, you have never seen such a deal in the history of deals...

Land Rover

Not Land Cruiser, but the price makes this an unbelievable deal, there's never been a deal like this, you have never seen such a deal in the history of deals...

Land Rover
He's never had any problems with it... But it has a brand new engine... Hmmmm... 4BT upgrade?

White 2004 lx470 at lkq in greensboro. Light front impact. Hood n fenders probably no good but looked super clean in and out.
IMG_5353.JPG

This could be a sweet deal and could likely be picked up cheap.

FJ40 Land Cruiser

I see MT cage and stinger, 4x4 laps frombe steering, SOA axles (sans 1 ubolt), th400/350 trans, np203 doubler mated to a split case (I think). If correct, the 203 split case adapter is an easy 400 bucs...I recently paid this for one.

...if I didn't already have 2 in my shop and 1 in storage....

Man if that was closer

Full set of leather LX450 seats for sale - - 2nd and 3rd rows are "like new" - front need gears, badly cracked, but not torn.

This is out of our '97 w/ 134K miles, so pretty nice shape!

$450.

Front Bumper for an LX450 - VERY nice shape with end caps. $200.

Pictures to follow.

All prices are pick-up only :)

Last edited:
Had to go to Bragg for a bit today.

Went by the for sale lot.

They had an 88 Toyota 4Runner.
And a 94 80 series for sale. If anybody is interested.

The 4Runner looms pretty good but it’s been repainted.

The 80 is not locked and has black leather interior

Oh and they had a car hauler for sale as well.

Again,if anybody is interested let me know and I can get more info for u
9C8E6DC2-0D41-4531-B2E9-7FD98759FF0B.jpeg
81EB558F-A1EE-42A9-A8E9-9508E1245FEC.jpeg
CCFFA1C3-F8A9-4C7D-96EE-250A5592E2AA.jpeg

Tell me about that '94 @SFROMAN

It had just over 200,000 miles. At price was $8000ish. Looked fairly clean inside and out. I don’t think I have ever seen all black interior. but don’t know much about it. I can go by there and get the phone number for you if you like.

There is an 80 at the OTHER Pittsboro car dealership today. . . looks like a '93 or newer, but couldn't tell nor do I know any details. Hoping it wasn't one of @AJR 's fleet :) I will check on it ASAP.

I only have one and my wife would sell it in an instant if she could. She said that if I die first she will sell it immediately after the funeral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom