Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With that above comment, I have a used BFG 285/75/16 AT that I got from UJZ100 last year. It has sat unmounted in my storage unit since then. I paid 40 for it, and will let it go for the same price. Enough tread for usable spare or driveable tire. Can post pic tomorrow.

Tire has been sold, trying to find iit a ride to the Barn for Andersron .

Last edited:
Pretty cool but if you are interested Ramon, be warned a there is a lot of difference between a GTR and GTS-T. Mainly about 95HP and RWD vs AWD. The price does seem to show this though.

Anyone wanting a R32 should wait until the R33's are legal to import and the prices should drop a lot.

Yeah, I thought it was a GTR at first glance because I was working and didn't even have time to read the ad very closely. That's how I somehow wound up quoting myself on accident too - I went to edit the post from "GTR" and somehow wound up with a double post. I looked at it later and was actually disappointed, seems like this thing might have been a drifter for someone probably overseas I'd guess.

With that above comment, I have a used BFG 285/75/16 AT that I got from UJZ100 last year. It has sat unmounted in my storage unit since then. I paid 40 for it, and will let it go for the same price. Enough tread for usable spare or driveable tire. Can post pic tomorrow.
You wouldn't happen to have a spare stock 80 wheel sitting around too would ya?

You wouldn't happen to have a spare stock 80 wheel sitting around too would ya?

No, I do have a set of lexus gx470 wheels (17 with not enough offset for you), and a set of 2002 4runner sport wheels (16 inch with not enough offset for you)... Someone will chime in with one for you.

I have one from a '97. How's $30 sound? I'll bring it to the barn tomorrow if that's good with you.

@40LandCruising

What style lugnuts are you running?
Shank or acorn? The earlier 93/4 have tapered seats but they could be either by this point.

May just want to get one that matches your others. I have one of the earlier wheels for acorn style lugs if you need.

@40LandCruising

What style lugnuts are you running?
Shank or acorn? The earlier 93/4 have tapered seats but they could be either by this point.

May just want to get one that matches your others. I have one of the earlier wheels for acorn style lugs if you need.
I have the later style wheels and shank style lugs

Anybody need an amp? I have three. I can bring them to the M&G. They all power on.

Payment in a cold beverage is all I ask.

Also have a random Solo shock new.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Gents, I've got a set of front/rear OEM all-weather slush mats for a 2008-2011.

IMG_3855.JPG

The PO of my truck bought them at the dealer last year and I swapped in some Husky Liners. Nothing wrong with them, but due to work and wearing boots a lot, I needed something a bit more heavy duty - hence the Husky's.

I think $30 is fair. Located in the Fort Bragg / Fayetteville area. I occasionally make it to Greensboro and Asheville to visit family when I can get away from work.

Cheers,

I'll take them. I'll be on Bragg next week. We can meet up then, if that suits you.

I thought I had a tool problem...
Tools

Notice how he has the torque wrenches right on top of picture #1. He knows what he's doin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom