Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

6686E9A4-A056-4F37-BC73-A16B0ED635D6.jpeg
7FF4E1AB-19F9-4F06-96EE-4D7686DEE390.jpeg
A6B4060D-DAC1-46C0-980B-C41ED377BB01.jpeg
If anyone need a good deal on mud tires, Baity tire in a winston has Comforser CF3000s. I just got a set of 285/75r16 for $154 a tire mounted and balanced I believe.

Just a jab. Rafael will get it.
The problem is not that i dont have the pieces that go on top of the rear shocks. The problem is that they may be in a container full of crap that i have to empty and i havent had time. If i find the extra that i have i will get them to you.

No worries Raf, just messing with ya.

I know. I will find it when you dont need it anymore.

I have 4 Dunlap mud rover tires size 31x10.5x15 for sale. I had them on the first gen before I upgraded to 33s.

They have less than 200 miles on them but have slight overspray on them from when I painted the truck. Bought them for $700 when I first bought the truck. Will take $300 obo.
Can bring them to the meet and greet if someone wants them.

the things you buy when your land cruiser is new and shiny :lol:.....

I have a SOR rear cargo carpet mat for an 80 series in OAK color, now discontinued it was over 350 new/delivered.
Has been rolled up in a plastic for several and clean minus one small 1.5'' stain (that may come out, havent tried) . This is the tailored fit carpet with rubber no slip nubbins and cutouts for the 3rd row; Not the carpet trap mat listed for $206 that is also only avail in gray.

$150 OBO

Just ordered new seats so my current set are now FS...

SOLD Corbeau Baja XP black vinyl / cloth with corbeau baja adapters. (2) each = pair of seats with pair of brackets. They are in like new condition. New these are $598.99 pair for the seats and 77.98 for the brackets...plus tax from 4wheelparts (~$727).

SOLD$450.00SOLD

Last edited:
@jfz80 are you going to the dinner tomorrow night? If so, can you bring it with you? We can possibly work something out.

As it sits right now, I'm able to go tomorrow night.

@jtmosca if you could use it, by all means, youre welcome to it. I dont need it right now. I got an engine that needs to look like the one in your avatar.... LOL

Ebay has a promotion going on 3/5-19 with discount tire direct, $100 off a $400 tire purchase. Promo code is PMOTORS318 You can use the code for two transactions per ebay user id. I just ordered 2 pairs of Mickey Thompson 285/75/16 MTZ P3's at $332.00 per pair. Free shipping, no sales tax. Mickey Thompson also has a $100 rebate/gift card for 4 tires. Discount charges 20.00 per tire for their mounting, balancing, and lifetime rotate/balance, and flat repair. May even be cheaper if I keep my old tires.

I believe the MT MTZ P3 in 315/75/16 worked out to be about 890 for a set of 4. If I didnt have an OME stock height spring set in my truck, I would have gone 315's.

Enablement Engaged

Hey Guys!

Located in Burlington NC - this weekend I could head down to Uwharrie and drop them off in case anyone wants a deal.

I recently jumped into a new dobinsons suspension setup and I have the OME off of the truck. Wanted to see if anyone wanted a cheap lift!

OME850J Springs up front
OME863X Springs in the rear
Manafre 30mm spacers up front
OME 60018 (I think) longer shocks up front)
OME shocks in rear (not sure of #)

500 OBO

Thanks!
-Trey

Shocks.JPG

Springs.JPG

Hey Guys!

Located in Burlington NC - this weekend I could head down to Uwharrie and drop them off in case anyone wants a deal.

I recently jumped into a new dobinsons suspension setup and I have the OME off of the truck. Wanted to see if anyone wanted a cheap lift!

OME850J Springs up front
OME863X Springs in the rear
Manafre 30mm spacers up front
OME 60018 (I think) longer shocks up front)
OME shocks in rear (not sure of #)

500 OBO

Thanks!
-Trey

View attachment 1647695

View attachment 1647696
@40LandCruising ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom