Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm pretty sure I have a set of 864's don't know if that will work though. They are pretty stout.
I dunno. I think the 864's will be too much for me right now. I will be unloaded for a while until I armor up. If anybody wants to swap their 863's for 864's maybe we could work something out. I really appreciate your offering to assist, Marshall.

I dunno. I think the 864's will be too much for me right now. I will be unloaded for a while until I armor up. If anybody wants to swap their 863's for 864's maybe we could work something out. I really appreciate your offering to assist, Marshall.

I have 863's and been thinking of going with 864's...

I'd be willing to swap

I'm pretty sure I have a set of 864's don't know if that will work though. They are pretty stout.

I might be interested in those but I think shipping will kill the deal. I just installed some 863 and need to see how they settle. Slee suggested I go with the 864s

Also have a set of 851's I believe. The sticker is gone from them and I tossed the boxes a while back but they sit about 485 and are 17mm thick so Pretty sure that's a 851. They are not new but I think only used a few months.

Saw this on a local Facebook page.

IMG_2549.PNG

2004 Toyota Landcruiser **NO TRADES**

newer 5spd 100 series. I can vouch for this owner as well. Immaculate truck. Bought from Mr. Vann York (HP dealer owner) at 5k miles per his tradition. Maintained well and detailed regularly (religiously) no food allowed in car, bumper scuffs fixed immmediately, etc.

2004 Toyota Landcruiser **NO TRADES**

newer 5spd 100 series. I can vouch for this owner as well. Immaculate truck. Bought from Mr. Vann York (HP dealer owner) at 5k miles per his tradition. Maintained well and detailed regularly (religiously) no food allowed in car, bumper scuffs fixed immmediately, etc.

He says in his ad he needs no help selling....why you helping???? LOL

Speaking of help selling - my 60 is now available at a "James doesn't feel like fixing it" discount.

Send me a note if you're interested.

Speaking of help selling - my 60 is now available at a "James doesn't feel like fixing it" discount.

Send me a note if you're interested.

I wish this had been up for sale earlier in the year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom