Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got an extra ticket to the foo fighters, in Greensboro on the 15th . Pm me if your interested.
Can't believe nobody wants to go to see the foo fighters for free .

My daughter got us tickets for our birthdays, or else id be on it like @jfz80 is at parts enablement. I think we are in section 117

I'm in section 111

I have one EnviroCooler in the garage for sale, $107 - w/ DC plug, conformed working - which is what I paid when I picked up the others. I don't want to ship, but happy to participate in a MudShip originating from the Raleigh area. If interested, pm.

I have one EnviroCooler in the garage for sale, $107 - w/ DC plug, conformed working - which is what I paid when I picked up the others. I don't want to ship, but happy to participate in a MudShip originating from the Raleigh area. If interested, pm.

This isn't mine is it?????

So, learned a valuable lesson about earplugs and extremely loud Foo Fighter concerts...they work better when they are in your ears, not in your front pocket trying to reduce the DB level around your kibbles and bits...

And thank goodness I dont have epilepsy, because I swear I would have had about 3 hours worth of one gigantic epileptic seizure during that show.....

Even the opening act The Struts were good. Lead singer sounded like a cross between Freddy Mercury and the lead singer from Quiet Riot.

So, learned a valuable lesson about earplugs and extremely loud Foo Fighter concerts...they work better when they are in your ears, not in your front pocket trying to reduce the DB level around your kibbles and bits...

And thank goodness I dont have epilepsy, because I swear I would have had about 3 hours worth of one gigantic epileptic seizure during that show.....

Even the opening act The Struts were good. Lead singer sounded like a cross between Freddy Mercury and the lead singer from Quiet Riot.
I was thinking Kevin dub

i was thinking Kevin Dubrow also.

Quiet Riot didn't do justice to this song. Noddy Holder for the win!

...but somewhere in my Mom's house is my old Metal Health picture disc and it's probably sitting right beside a Slade Alive album...and all my KISS albums. Dang! I need to go find those.

QUIET_RIOT_METAL+HEALTH-180863.jpg

Last edited:

I thought the guy really wanted to be nick jagger just a little bit too much. The music was okay tho. Foo was great. Not quite as great as Charlotte a couple years ago but still pretty great. Would have nice to have heard something a little more obscure. A Virginia Moon or Aroura would have been nice.

Mick

Yeah, you mentioned Mick's not so famous brother, Nick. He makes some kind of booze in a green bottle or something.............They call him Meister Jager

Somebody bought that 60 I posted up a few days ago. I was going to look at it on Sunday but had to go out of town. I just texted with the owner today and found out he is now the previous owner. Evidently it sold yesterday. Was the buyer anybody on here? Just curious. It seemed like a pretty good deal. Congrats to the new owner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom