Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are KOs, not KO2s and regardless of mileage, would likely be close to 2 years old at a minimum. KO2 came out in early 2016. Ask to see the date codes on them if anyone takes a look at them.

Hey I'm very sure I have know idea if thi is the correct place to post we are look into finding a 3.9 F1 Toyota engine
Mountaineer fan this is a perfect place to post up a question like that. I would also consider looking in the classified section on the main form it has a little bit more coverage.

Welcome.
Here is a 2f in charlotte area with trans and tcase. If you were not inclined to keep all original it would be an option to drop right and get a few minor updates along the way.

Well shoot looks like it finally sold. But an idea to open up some options perhaps.

Hey I'm very sure I have know idea if thi is the correct place to post we are look into finding a 3.9 F1 Toyota engine

Allen 5 bike rack, for those of yous guys with tons of kids. $50

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

We have made an offer of deposit on the following. Heather has stated she will DD it, as needed (she works from home). We will go out next weekend and check it out and purchase. Seller has not taken our deposit offer, yet, so it is a long ways from being a done deal.

1997 Toyota Landcruiser 40th Anniversary Edition FZJ80 DEAL!!

UPDATE: Seller will not take a deposit, so I think we are out.

Last edited:
Yea - either a REALLY good back-yard dealer or scammer - - like the best . . .or truly really busy, moving and getting barraged with people wanting to buy it.

I just can't deal with having to drive all the way there in the hopes to be the high bidder, etc.

That would make a great sandbox @fj40z new place

I am looking for anyone that might have a 20 to 30mm coil spring spacer, just one, for a 95 Land Cruiser. I am trying to level out the rear of my truck. After looking on the internets, it seems as though they are only sold in pairs.

I am looking for anyone that might have a 20 to 30mm coil spring spacer, just one, for a 95 Land Cruiser. I am trying to level out the rear of my truck. After looking on the internets, it seems as though they are only sold in pairs.

Jonathan,

@slceso had some spacers he was going to give to me to help with my stink bug .... but we have not arraigned delivery yet (Jason, they still around?).

Anyway, I have some 25-ish mm spacers up front now (nothing in back) you are welcomed to. Note .... these are just cheap auto zone dudes but work well.

4" spacers will get you into bro stance im afraid and im gonna have to quit hanging out if you go there :D

Afraid you'll likely only find in pairs. Mr gasket dude works well and can be had locally but ~ $30 for 2.

4" spacers will get you into bro stance im afraid and im gonna have to quit hanging out if you go there :D

Afraid you'll likely only find in pairs. Mr gasket dude works well and can be had locally but ~ $30 for 2.

Stance mode. Hmmmm. :hmm:

Planned on giving them a shave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom