Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He still hasn't responded. I think I might have scared him off. :)

Jake stopped by my room today .... I think I got the ball rolling in the other direction. He might want to keep the 60.

I'll go over here and stand in the corner now.

did ya show him the other thread in the 80s section, where the guy had a CL ad for an 80, and mentioned he's selling it because the chicks cant keep their hands off the 80?

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser All Terain Monster

00r0r_dsM4Rl48Npr_600x450.jpg

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser. Runs and drives great. Fully redone and ready to roll. To many things redone to list. Thousands and thousands invested. Rhino Armor Tech Paint. No Rust. A real head turner. Part of the reason I am letting it go is because I can't handle all the attention I am getting when I drive it. The women can't keep there hands off it. Come take a look you wont want to leave with out it. Call Paul or Jim for more info.
show contact info
Asking $9700

Last edited:
Huh! Must be I was wrong about covering your car in bed liner. Who knew it was better than Spanish Fly or Sex Panther.

Just put a couple of these back there:

1978-Subaru-BRAT-jump-seat-640x438.jpg

The seats I mean . . .

Interesting point about the Brat. At the time the tariffs for an imported small pickup were much higher than a passenger car. Faced with higher import taxes, Subaru found that adding the two seats, effectively making it a passenger vehicle with lower taxes, was cheaper than paying the taxes on the small pickup.

Enablers, I tell ya...Enablers.

Although I'm on my boss's naughty list because of Jason...i sent him the pics of the Ace Hardware ad from Reidsville, and now he wants to drive up from Charlotte to thin out his wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom