Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm gonna buy this and go live on the lake. I will park the Tundra somewhere hidden around the lake . . .

I will learn to roll sushi and redo the top to be a flat top roof with an organic garden.

Houseboat one of a kind

I will be reachable only via HAM radio.

That is a terrific idea. I would anchor it out in the middle somewhere.

I'm gonna buy this and go live on the lake. I will park the Tundra somewhere hidden around the lake . . .

I will learn to roll sushi and redo the top to be a flat top roof with an organic garden.

Houseboat one of a kind

I will be reachable only via HAM radio.

Nice. But almost every picture included stuff that needed shore power to work. That's a 1500 W heater in the bathroom pic.
Better save the roof space for some seriously efficient solar panels. :lol:

Comes with a 3000w honda invertor that should do the trick.

I wonder what the top speed of a 32x12 shed with 800lbs of tchotchkes hanging on the wall and an 80HP motor is?

i think if you added a battery, it would become a submarine. One wakeboard boat pass and youre mopping the kitchen, or bailing, or abandoning ship.

Don't know if this interests anyone but Gander Mtn is listing some of the Yeti coolers on sale for big discounts.

Gander Mtn.jpg

$100 off a soft sided cooler tote bag? What the actual $%&@ is the regular price?!??!

Maybe that photo should have gone in the funny pictures thread!

So the next "want" is a vehicle I can trail and not worry about damaging. Obviously a locked vehicle is desirable but am thinking that if i can find a good rig without cheaply, could have locker(s) put in down the road.
Candidate A: was able to see it late Wednesday and it drove very well, seller had to go to Portland, OR next morning and when he returns will take over to Trollhole's to get it on lift and give more thorough inspection. He has already said he would take $4k. Seller replaced head gasket, appears to have done a good job and turns out he is related to a co-worker of mine. This has potential to really clean up good and I am liking the white.
1996 Toyota Land cruiser

Candidate B I just spotted on CL in Kannapolis, NC like the lower miles and also really like the 40th color scheme inside and out bu the rust is a concern....anybody nearby to take a look at it for me and provide opinion? Starting price of $4k leaves room for further reduction.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser

Any help greatly appreciated and will be rewarded!

So the next "want" is a vehicle I can trail and not worry about damaging. Obviously a locked vehicle is desirable but am thinking that if i can find a good rig without cheaply, could have locker(s) put in down the road.
Candidate A: was able to see it late Wednesday and it drove very well, seller had to go to Portland, OR next morning and when he returns will take over to Trollhole's to get it on lift and give more thorough inspection. He has already said he would take $4k. Seller replaced head gasket, appears to have done a good job and turns out he is related to a co-worker of mine. This has potential to really clean up good and I am liking the white.
1996 Toyota Land cruiser

Candidate B I just spotted on CL in Kannapolis, NC like the lower miles and also really like the 40th color scheme inside and out bu the rust is a concern....anybody nearby to take a look at it for me and provide opinion? Starting price of $4k leaves room for further reduction.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser

I can , let me know if you want me to.

1996 Toyota Land cruiser

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser

Best quote from the 97's CL ad "has some rust issues but overall is solid."

For $4k there are probably better options that have lockers

I wouldn't buy that one, its FWD :)

I wonder how many FWD 4Runners that were really 4WD I have passed over because someone thought FWD meant Four Wheel Drive?

Best quote from the 97's CL ad "has some rust issues but overall is solid."

For $4k there are probably better options that have lockers

As a former Rust Belt inhabitant, if the body has rust, what's underneath will be much worse. Plan on snapped bolts ad inifinitum, plus other issues such as brake/coolant lines etc. Pass.

Sad reality is that $4-5K does not get you much of an 80 in today's market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom