Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, one way to look at it, for 50.00 or less, you can get the plate to mount it behind the stock bumper. run that until the bumper is mangled beyond repair, all the while saving pennies for a heavy duty bumper. it's all bolt on, so it can unbolt fairly easily. That gives you time to shop around, or find a deal, without feeling like youre being bent over on price.

Anyone looking for a tub style rear bumper for an 80 series. Two were shipped to Hickory, NC by mistake.
Trail gear - Rear - $450/OBRO. Pick up in Hickory. Never installed. Never painted. Paid $495 including shipping.

Rock Defense™ FJ80 Rear Bumper - Trail Gear

Thanks. I still haven't decided if I am going to go behind the factory bumper or just get a heavy duty bumper. If I could find an IronMan Deluxe bumper that didn't cost $300 to ship I would probably just order one of those...but if I can fit a winch behind the factory bumper.....

Get with @Trollhole he is an iron man dealer and is a quick drive to his shop usually free shipping

If you decide to put it behind the factory bumper, let me know and I will order the same winch and we can make a day project out of cutting our front bumpers up.
I might join you for that as well and if the fairing is still sitting here in CLT by then, maybe I can bring it along.

I might join you for that as well and if the fairing is still sitting here in CLT by then, maybe I can bring it along.

Thanks Zach. @angerhater is getting it and hopefully I can make it to the March Meet and Greet and pick it up. I am not sure if I have tools to put the winch behind the bumper, but that has never stopped me from a project before. ;)

Thanks Zach. @angerhater is getting it and hopefully I can make it to the March Meet and Greet and pick it up. I am not sure if I have tools to put the winch behind the bumper, but that has never stopped me from a project before. ;)

If somebody will start a new thread outside of the For Sale one I'll jump in and and even see if I can find the pictures of how I put mine behind my bumper.

I have a lightly dented stock bumper for an fj80 if someone needs it.

"Rig" Hauler for sale $1600.00 in Cary. This was used to haul a FJ40 used as a "rock crawler"

IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3347.JPG

IMG_3348.JPG

Will post in the bun thread as well but looking to sell my Ruger SP101. I bought it new and have probably put less than 50 rounds through it. $480 obo

IMG_3922.JPG

I hope Cruisers like this will still be available in 5 years when my daughter starts driving.
Glad they are available now for my oldest son. My youngest son is 13, I'm doubting anything in the 60 or 62 series that's worth buying will found for under 10k when he's 16.

IMG_0960.JPG
Have been talking about it for awhile , I have decided to sell the 73 . If your interested pm me for the details.

Last edited:
Details on the BJ73? Price. I will pass it along. Awesome looking truck.

Haven't made it back to Marshall's yet . And only one person in charlotte picked theirs up .

Beware of coco splatter when you do make it down.

Warn 8274 CL find.... .terrible pics but not a bad price if all in working order

Warn 8274 winch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom