For sale, Wanted,Trade and Free Tread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a 100 series transmission cover (not really a skid plate...) they are willing to part with? I eventually want to get a real skid plate, but in the meantime mine is falling apart. Thanks.

WANTED: Set of Land Cruiser Heritage wheels for 200. I'm in the DFW area.

Here we go, a few items that can collect dust somewhere else….like on a 40

Metal Tech sliders, never installed $200---SOLD

BF36FB98-CEC3-4D36-BB32-C269DDD4DA23.jpeg

Last edited:
Metal tech tube doors with handles and hinges $200. (they only fit if your rig is upside down)

A693A0A6-75E3-4290-81EF-158220F67F74.jpeg

A07DC0A9-396C-4BFF-97E2-69880BB86AB9.jpeg

19917E96-A6C4-406A-A589-7161442AB96A.jpeg

OEM Torision bars of my 2001 AHC LX 470 and OEM AHC shocks. Both working with 210k miles on them. - Free to a good home if anyone wants them. Moving in a few weeks and trashing them if I can’t find anyone that wants them by then.

Also have side steps in gray off my 2001 although I’m sure nobody wants those.

OEM Torision bars of my 2001 AHC LX 470 and OEM AHC shocks. Both working with 210k miles on them. - Free to a good home if anyone wants them. Moving in a few weeks and trashing them if I can’t find anyone that wants them by then.

Also have side steps in gray off my 2001 although I’m sure nobody wants those.
I'll take these off your hands to save them from the trash. I may have a 470 in my future. If someone else actually has a need I'll bow out.

Hi all,

Anyone want 3rd row seats from LX570? Motor is is within the seats, probably can mod electrical to work with any vehicle. I can bring it to Nov meeting. Make an offer.

Cheers,
Nicholas

IMG_20210911_160136829.jpg

I'll take these off your hands to save them from the trash. I may have a 470 in my future. If someone else actually has a need I'll bow out.
I’m in Benbrook off Bryant Irvin and 183. Let me know when you’ll be in the area and I can meet you or whatever.

Looking for 100 series roofrack load bars. If anyone has replaced or removed their rack, I'm interested in a cross bar or two. I just got an awning and want a third bar to have enough span on the awning and keep a shorter span for my traction boards and shovel.

Have 3" Iron Man springs. About 200 miles on them. They need to be gone. Staying in Grapevine until Dec 26th. Nice bottle of bourbon will do.

Have 3" Iron Man springs. About 200 miles on them. They need to be gone. Staying in Grapevine until Dec 26th. Nice bottle of bourbon will do.
I’ve got a shelf full, you can take your pick, several nice ones….Garrisons, Templeton, etc.

Anyone got a Gen 1 Sequoia that needs a good set of third row seats? My 17 year old just sent my lifted Gen1 to the graveyard, and the seats were in my garage. Now just taking up space...

I'm on the hunt for a short bed for a 84-88 4x4 mini truck in good condition. If you have or know of one for sale, please message me. I'm in AR and am willing to travel pretty far for the right one.

Thank you,
Erin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom