For sale, Wanted,Trade and Free Tread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i have some stock 80 parts that's just taking up space.. I'm open for offer, trades or even free if u really in needs of them. Will post pixs later today.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Great Idea to put this thread together.

I have working (but loud in fourth gear) 4 speed transmission out of an 84 FJ60 if anyone needs it for parts? The tranny top is taken off right now but everything is sitting there to reassemble. Free if anyone needs it.

Bill D.

Last edited:
After I finish my caster correction bushings, I'll have a set of 80 series front control arms available.

Hey all, I'm looking for a set of intake/exhaust manifolds for the early F135 engine. Siamese-port (3 intake runners, 4 exhaust runners) and single-barrel carb compatible. Let me know if you have anything.

s
i have some stock 80 parts that's just taking up space.. I'm open for offer, trades or even free if u really in needs of them. Will post pixs later today.

View attachment 1192582
View attachment 1192583

I see this post was from months ago, but it looks like by the front bumper you have the front rock guard/under cover that protects the radiator etc from rocks jumping up from the bottom. Happen to still have it? I am interested. As I knock out more work on my truck I find more and more stuff missing from the PO, and this, along with one of the exhaust heat shields and spark plug wire covers are things I'm interested in finding for my truck.

I've got a Warn M8000 with Synthetin line. It's been used several times, but is only a year old. Selling because I'm going with a ComeUp winch. $700 for the M8000.

s

I see this post was from months ago, but it looks like by the front bumper you have the front rock guard/under cover that protects the radiator etc from rocks jumping up from the bottom. Happen to still have it? I am interested. As I knock out more work on my truck I find more and more stuff missing from the PO, and this, along with one of the exhaust heat shields and spark plug wire covers are things I'm interested in finding for my truck.

have to check.

I could use a pair of front control arms. I just need them to fab up some caster plates, so I could give them back afterwards. I'm in SW fort worth and work in downtown FW. Seadrifter, aren't you in Keller area? I have in-laws there and near Newark.

I could use a pair of front control arms. I just need them to fab up some caster plates, so I could give them back afterwards. I'm in SW fort worth and work in downtown FW. Seadrifter, aren't you in Keller area? I have in-laws there and near Newark.

Front CA are gone to beauholley.

if I can get off my ass and put my bushings in my spare arms, I'll have a set still... as long as youre not in a hurry.

Hi, I have a stock set of fj62 leaf springs . Free. Mike

I am in search of a front third member for an 80 series axle.

Anyone have a pair of stock pre-81 FJ40 spring shackles?

I think I do, if I can find them (didn't throw them away already). Came off my 1980 (12/79 build date). Let me look in the shop and see if I can find them.

Giang,
I may want to snag that engine from you. How'd it run when you took it out? I'm looking at a rebuild soon myself.
Josh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom