1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For sale, Wanted,Trade and Free Tread

Discussion in 'TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers' started by SeaDrifter, Jan 15, 2016.

1. WingNutLG

WingNutLG

Media:
    5 lug, standard 5 Star Tundra steel wheels. Fits 2nd gen Tundra and 100/200 series land cruiser. Sorry, no pics on my phone at the moment

2. Flank

Flank American by Birth, Texan by the grace of God.

Thanks for info. I'm a 6 lugger. :bang:

3. enfield

enfield SILVER Star

I sent you a text. Hit me up if you still have the wheels.

Thanks,
    Brad

4. WingNutLG

WingNutLG

Media:
    Wheels are now promised to enfield, pending pickup.

Anyone need a free set of 275/60R18 street tires? 6/32nds of tread left, enough to get you past an inspection or to install on a frame for rolling around.

5. enfield

enfield SILVER Star

Thanks for the wheels and tires, it was nice meeting you and checking out your cruiser.

WingNutLG likes this.
  6. WingNutLG

WingNutLG

Media:
    Pleasure meeting you as well sir! Let me know if you’re ever headed this way and have some time to kill, might grab a beer and a brew sometime. Thanks for helping me empty my garage too

7. WingNutLG

WingNutLG

Media:
    Also, I told enfield this...but if anyone in the club ever needs tires, shoot me a message. I work for one of the major manufacturers, happy to help out a fellow cruiser head

LazyEye and Cannon88 like this.
  8. enfield

enfield SILVER Star

Likewise, if you are ever in the BCS area give me a shout. I wish I could've hung out longer, but my SIL was in labor and my wife needed me back asap.

9. DickB

DickB

I dropped the price on this in the original post. I'm moving in a few weeks and would love to get rid of these so I don't have to move them. I'm open to trades or offers.

10. WingNutLG

WingNutLG

Media:
    Bumping this back up. I still have several discount codes that will expire on 12/31. Message me on here if you need fresh rubber

LazyEye and marketShark like this.
  11. TXBruiser

TXBruiser

***Gone****

Free: engine stand and 1 ton engine hoist. Both used to pull a 1fz-fe motor/tranny 2 years ago. The hoist leaks fluid a bit, but it's free to anyone that can use it and needs fluid currently. Only thing I ask is if I ever need to borrow them some day in the future I can be able to, and that you don't just relist them on CL or something. I'd like these to go to a local cruiser head that can use them.

I might have a engine leveler I'll throw in if I can find it
    Located in Arlington

image.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017 at 8:27 PM
  12. RS6tofj80

RS6tofj80 SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    iphone 9.24.17 020.JPG iphone 9.24.17 028.JPG iphone 10.24.17 016.JPG iphone 10.24.17 014.JPG iphone 9.23.17 009.JPG I've got two sets of rim/tires for 100/200/Tundra's up for Grabs - plus a set of 200 aftermarket headlights and 4 sets of BORA spacers

yes... I've got a wheel/ mod issue..... I've pushed the limit on size and options but with a pending engine / speed mod it's time to get a bit lower to the ground and wider...

I live in Houston but am in Dallas weekly for work these days. Easy to toss things in the LC and meet up.

for sale:

• Tundra / Sequoia TRD gunmetal 20's with almost new 35/11.5/20 Ridge Grapplers - set of 5 tires ( one new) and 4 rims w/ lugs and Discount tire warranty on the tires plus 4 new TPMS sensors. less then 4k on the tires, almost all highway.
    • Volk TE37's 20 x 9.5 ET 55 - these were custom ordered in a set of 5 ... w/ or w/o 37/11.5/20 Nitto MT"s and sensors /lugs and warranties on the tires - the rims weigh only 23lbs but are rugges as heck and offset the weight of the tires at 10-15lbs less then their normal peers... these were also custom built in satin gunmetal
    • Ebay headlights - these were a replacement for a set I run that had a slight wobble in the lowbeam that we fixed - half of my cost as the shop scratched one of the lights lightly - could likely be buffed out.
    • 4 various Hubcentric spacers from BORA in forged alum
    1. 15 mm with longer wheel studs ( new)
    2. 18mm bolt-on(New)
    3. 1.5" bolt on
    4. 1.75 " bolt on(new)
    • 10 mm OME rear spring packing spacers for 80/100/200
    • VisionX LED sptolights 8.7" pair - these are the ultimate high speed lights for running highways as they'll punch 6-8 lanes out to a mile plus with laser precision.... these are in mint shape and were over 1200 new, will need a new $ 75 wiring harness or custom wiring. These are true beasts and a perfect compliment ot a LED bar and other lights on a fast rig. The next step on my build mandates a wide open grille area for cooling.....so these area avail
    PM for pricing - varies widely based on what and how the deal works...

Erich

View attachment 1585474

iphone 10.24.17 016.JPG

iphone 10.24.17 014.JPG

View attachment 1585477

iphone 9.23.17 009.JPG

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">