For Sale/Wanted To Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ttahara

SILVER Star
Threads
When I did my front disc conversion I saved a bunch of parts and don't need them anymore. I saved the good ones and in the process of cleaning them to sell, so far this is what I have. The Brushguard-$100, it will bolt onto the factory holes. The Front Axle Bearing Kit is from SOR-$70. The Birfield's(2) have never been used-$90/ea. The Selectro Hub's(2) are not OEM they were on my 40 when I got it from New Zealand-$30. The Knuckle Housing(2)-$50. I also posted this on Upstate's too. Give you and Upstate first dibs.
Brushguard.jpg
Parts.jpg
Rebuild Kit.jpg

I would ask David..he seems to have lots of parts..

Hopefully this thread can get as large as Upstate's.

A front axle from an FJ62.....Its actually for Greg S (73fj40lc).....He donated the rollbar for Glenn.....told him I'd try to help find him a front axle....

I have a new bearing kit, used knuckles, some shims, lots of others seals, gaskets, used spindles, and 2 new birfields that should fit..if ya want to come look at them sometime to see if they would work...i saved almost everything from my conversion that I didn't use that I got from SOR to do it.

Thanks guys for looking for the fj62 axle. I guess that I need just from the knuckles out. I am going to do the disc brake conversion from the 62 to my 73 front axle with longfields. I have 76 fj40 axles but hate to tear it apart in case somebody needs it in the future. As Jim has already stated I do have full 76 running gear and the 4 spd. tranny & trans. already pulled. I origionally planned on using them but now I am not going to. I am not looking to make money off the parts. I just want them to go to someone who can use them so they don't have to buy them. Yes Jim has convinced my to join the club.

lextechautomotive- I do have the 76 disc 40 axle that you are welcome to. It is rusty but nothing sandblasting won't cure.

Thank's again, Greg

Ok it is official my family is now members of Lowcountry Cruisers. I have paid my dues after a long time of looking at the posts. I have been a member of mud for a few years but never really had any reason to join a TLC club until I met Jim. I know that we had a few 40's in Florence but I had only met Bubba Dubose until Jim. Look foward to meeting all of you. I work for the railraod as an Engineer so my schedule is wacky, but I will try my best to make it to some meetings and events. The mistress in my life is Betsy. She is 36 and a little rough around the corners but she has it where it counts. She has been upgraded and it is still a work in progress. I gave her a boob job awhile back so now she is packing a stroked 406 SBC. I have to work on PS, York OBA, and disc's all the way around. I have to warn you she plays nice with Jim's 40 but I don't know how she will act in a crowd. She has never been around alot of other Cruisers, I guess that I will find out.
Greg

Looks like you will fit in fine with this bunch of .............
I shouldn't say that.
Welcome, Maybe I could find a use for the 40 axles under my Jeep??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom