For Sale/Wanted To Buy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a 4runner or Toyota truck to mod into a rock crawler. Not to be driven on street often. Trail rig.
Keep your eyes open.

Tkx

Looking for a 4runner or Toyota truck to mod into a rock crawler. Not to be driven on street often. Trail rig.
Keep your eyes open.

Tkx
Mini truck for sale on Remount near Attaway.

I did not see it. Any specific details of location?
I'm working tonight. I'll see if its still there and try to get you some details if these assholes will stop shooting each other long enough for me to get over there.

I'm working tonight. I'll see if its still there and try to get you some details if these assholes will stop shooting each other long enough for me to get over there.
Thank You Scott.

I’m still looking for a roll bar for my 77 FJ40. I found one in Wisconsin, but Inam hoping to find one a little closer or one that could be mudshipped to The Carolina Relic Run or GSMTR.

Ha, I wish man. The process wasn't easy. I bought an entire donor vehicle from copart to collect all the pieces, there's really no other way. It wasn't cheap either, i am hoping to sell this good trans to recoup some of my costs.

Hey guys, I'm Ryan Kuykendall from Knoxville TN and I'm looking for a fiberglass top cap for my 40 project. Need the front 3/4 or so to stretch the one I'm getting locally. It has a sunroof and I'll be using the back 3/4 to stretch it. PM me if you know of anyone who might have one
20220414 212105

Not Mine, sounds like a good deal
$7000

I have a now-boxed-up and like-new set of Thule:

(2) Wingbar Evo135 cross rails (53”)
(4) Rapid crossroad450r feet
along with (4) locks and the key

I’ve had these on my 2013 for about 3.5 months. Never used/had anything on top of them before. Was $600 all in when new.

$400

EAF24B16-3B89-4BFF-8E82-05FADBA92BB7.jpeg

0A67AE27-44F5-46CD-8533-586D9E9E2CEE.jpeg

5A5F66E3-DF69-42CA-876D-EEDB49484F4D.jpeg

2FD87911-ADC4-451B-AEB4-65D39F8699C7.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got a $50 gift certificate to Hurrican Fab for one of their 100 series tailgate storage systems. I dont need it, free to a local 100 series owner who wants it. PM me for details.

ISO Low miles on Factory OEM TRD Offroad Suspension 2nd Gen Taco or 3rd Gen Taco.... My stock suspension has seen a hard 130k miles. starting to sag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom