For Sale/Wanted To Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally got my 80 listed! Hurts a little.

I have an extra OEM A/C compressor off a FZJ80 that was working but replaced with a new Denso when I redid the A/C system.

Looking for a FJ40 or FJ43 and let me know if you have any leads. I had a nice one that I sold last year and already have the bug to get another one. I'm not very handy and would prefer as turn key as possible. Thanks!

Looking for a FJ40 or FJ43 and let me know if you have any leads. I had a nice one that I sold last year and already have the bug to get another one. I'm not very handy and would prefer as turn key as possible. Thanks!
I have a BJ40 in great shape. Come take a look at it.
20191120_154700.jpg

I saw this supercharged LX 450 at JP Auto Sales in Pawleys Island today. It’s is a 1996 and is pretty clean. Slee front and rear bumpers and a smittybilt winch. I saw a switch for a rear Arb locker and the Arb compressor. It has 305r16 km2s. It has camo seat covers, so I couldn’t really tell the condition of the interior. The guy there said he got it from a classic car auction and he is asking $16,000. I would have loved to have taken it for a test drive but I didn’t have time. Their number is 843-235-9951. Btw I am not affiliated with them in any way. If anyone wants me to take a closer look at it, let me know!

89FC280D-93FB-441B-8FE2-7096E8095747.jpeg

C538FF16-4A99-471A-8EBE-FF7C033A17BF.jpeg

I saw this supercharged LX 450 at JP Auto Sales in Pawleys Island today. It’s is a 1996 and is pretty clean. Slee front and rear bumpers and a smittybilt winch. I saw a switch for a rear Arb locker and the Arb compressor. It has 305r16 km2s. It has camo seat covers, so I couldn’t really tell the condition of the interior. The guy there said he got it from a classic car auction and he is asking $16,000. I would have loved to have taken it for a test drive but I didn’t have time. Their number is 843-235-9951. Btw I am not affiliated with them in any way. If anyone wants me to take a closer look at it, let me know!

View attachment 2155270

View attachment 2155271

Yeah that thing is sweet, pretty sure it was posted a while back on here but not sure. I live right down the road and had to check it out for myself. It’s been sitting there for a while now (close to 6 months probably) but I think they’ve dropped the price since I first looked at it.

Yeah that thing is sweet, pretty sure it was posted a while back on here but not sure. I live right down the road and had to check it out for myself. It’s been sitting there for a while now (close to 6 months probably) but I think they’ve dropped the price since I first looked at it.

It's been for sale for a pretty long time. Maybe spring/early summer. He started at like $25k I think. That's tempting since it dropped. Of course, after I moved about 6 hours away vice 2.

Maybe shortly, we're looking at another 62 for parts, or not parts, it depends, but either way, I might have some extra doors

Maybe shortly, we're looking at another 62 for parts, or not parts, it depends, but either way, I might have some extra doors

Let me know.

Anyone need some free 80 series factory roof rack cross bars? I removed my rack and it’s getting tossed but I though someone might be able to add these to their rack to make it somewhat usable.

4E1887D0-7604-418A-A4B0-5CAA93E47359.jpeg

I have 3rd row seats for an 80 (tan) I need gone (moving). They are in good shape and can't stand to bring them to the dump. Come get them. I'm in Beaufort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom