For Sale/Wanted To Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD. 1994 FJ80 TRIPLE LOCKED & LOADED - FREE TO A GOOD HOME - $9,500 Adoption fee, OBO

My son’s mall crawling days are over. Actually, he’s still in high school, and never crawled at the mall....I drove it to the mall. He’s got a friggin 4.77 GPA and wanted a Mustang... so the TLC days are numbered.

Up for sale is a very nice, clean, straight southern truck, rust free (except the ball on the stock hitch and some surface rust on the exhaust system), garage kept (recently) FJ80. Truck was wheeled ONCE (by me), and performed flawlessly. OK, it was only Hurricanese Creek trail, and a RAV4 would have been fine except for the one hole.... There’s no need for me to brag on it - it’s an -80.... it was the Great White Hype... his Yeti... but now this truck can be yours, or hers... you missed it for Valentines Day, but Memorial Day is coming. I’m putting the money into my -40. Vintage Air, rear locker install, motor refresh.... maybe an LS1 swap.... never mind that....

The short story....

I bought the truck for him to drive in high school. I bought it because y’all showed me how bad ass (and woefully slow) an -80 is. He never got a speeding ticket in it. Hell, the po-po never even gave him a second look.... I wanted it for me, but I had a plan.... now the plan has run full course. Purchased with 298k miles I think... I wasn’t worried; Marshall has over 400k on one.
  1. Front knuckles rebuilt, <5k miles ago - because they leak, eventually.
  2. Radiator replaced, last year. Didn’t want to, but it gave up the ghost, so...
  3. New interior - leather &cushions. Front and middle row. Feels like the S American seamstresses did a phenomenal job. 3rd row is in the closet, and looks like new (as do most). Third row will be included in the sale, I don’t need them either.
  4. Throttle cable assembly replaced @ LexTech - because Glenn knows what he’s doing like no ones business - and I wanted it done right.
  5. PHH replaced @ 300k miles. While it was at Lex Tech - see explanation above about Glenn knowing his s***.
  6. Truck has @ 313,000 miles but looks like 113k miles. Sure, some of the pi striping is missing, but how would you look after 300k miles driving with your head out the window? OK, then.
  7. All windows work. And all windows are original Toyota glass (well, maybe not ‘Original’ - I’m the 5th owner.
  8. Antenna works - but my wife recommends lowering it before driving it thru an automatic car wash... SMDH
  9. Sunroof works - tilt and slide, no leaks. NO, she knows to close the sunroof at the car wash... the antennae surprised her.
  10. Yes, the AC works. And it will drip condensate on your flip flop Wearing GF in the passenger seat as it blows cold air....
  11. Yes, the LOCKERS WORK; NO - I didn’t 7 wire it - it came like this from Mr Toyota himself.
    1. Not that you’ll need them, it’s an 80.... it’ll drive thru hell in 4H. But not until you hand over the benjamins.
    2. Glenn replaced the ‘actuator’ when we bought the truck. See #4 and #5 again.
  12. Truck will have a full tank of gas, so you can get half way to where your going. Bring $20 to get rest of way.
  13. Truck has an aftermarket head unit with back up camera - so they didn’t ding up the back bumper at the mall.
Posting to LCLC, Upstate and ONSC sites for one week. I have more pics. Including the undercarriage, which is dirty, because my 17 yo son doesn’t understand “wash the truck, REALLY GOOD’ before I take pics to sell it.

* No tire kicking, the General Grabber red letter tires are bad ass, no need to poke the bear. No low ball offers. I’ll respond, but it won’t be cordial. I’m not giving the truck away, if I don’t sell it, i’ll be driving it also because this truck should have been named Truck Norris....

View attachment 1923984

View attachment 1923985

View attachment 1923986

View attachment 1923987

View attachment 1923989

** SOLD Tire kickers kicked, I fixed two small oil leaks, replaced the sensor on the Center Diff and replaced both calipers..... not much left to do, other than drive her....

Last edited:
Anyone need some OME 2850 springs? Just swapped in some J springs and the old 2850’s are in good condition with only 10k miles on them.

180C4B12-E34C-4703-ACBA-FD529B0E88DA.jpeg

I need a section of upholstery from the bucket seats in a a late model FJ40 that has not faded. I am recovering a set of aftermarket seats and would like to get the gray as close as possible. PM me if you can help me out. I will be glad to make it worth your time.

I need a section of upholstery from the bucket seats in a a late model FJ40 that has not faded. I am recovering a set of aftermarket seats and would like to get the gray as close as possible. PM me if you can help me out. I will be glad to make it worth your time.
I can help. Sending you PM

Spotted on FB marketplace today.... in Mt Pleasant SC

Still trying to sell my TLC so i have some cash to help family. As you all know im still in Kuwait, brother's 1gen tacoma got totaled. Now hes wanting to purchase a vehicle. Money from the TLC will go directly to him. My tacoma is at 100k miles and going up from him driving.
thank you for looking
20170119_120009-jpg.1385344
1994 Toyota Landcruiser FZJ80
- 200k miles I6 4.5 1FZ-FE (still has some life as per LexTech)
- Green with clear pealing
- Bald 35"
- Stock gearing
- No lockers
- Slee 6in springs
- OME shocks
- Slee adjustable panhards front and rear
- Slee sway bar extensions (sway bars removed) will be installed if needs be
- Slee front control arms
- Slee SS brake lines
- Needs New Battery
- ARB bull bar
- T-max 12,500 winch
- Stock Factory radio
- front speakers replaced
- Specter off-road camo seat covers
- remanufactured brake calipers w/ new pads
- New radiator, fanclutch,
- High output alt from sequia, new belts
- frontaxle has been rebuilt
- Rear IPOR bumper
- AC still blows cold
- no carpet, no headliner
- selling AS IS
$3k OBO

I have seen may TLCs do Tellico, NC with just offroad tires.
All this TLC needs is Rock sliders, regear diffs and lockers.

SOLD

New to me 200 owner in Mt P looking to switch to AT tires/minor lift. So here is the tire listing FYI if someone locally happens to be in need of a touring/highway set.

Hope to get to a meet up soon and until then keep modding her up. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm in search of a LX470 or 100 - 2004+
Prefer ~150k but maintenance records are more important to me. Prefer non AHC option.

Depending on the cost and condition of the 470/100 I may have to let go of my DD locked 96 TLC (225k)

Let me know if y'all spot a good deal or know someone!

Thank you

My TLC is running around Summerville, supposedly with new tires and wheels. Its still for sale, but friend is taking of the logistics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom