For Sale / Wanted To Buy (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anyone got a longer/newer version h42 with t/case for sale?

mine started go whine last week and now it's hard to get into second gear unless i'm at a dead stop. Would rather rebuild mine however i just don't have time....a complete swap out would be much quicker IE can be done on my lunch break at my shop.

give me a call at eight six four 201-4847 if you have one

anyone got a longer/newer version h42 with t/case for sale?

mine started go whine last week and now it's hard to get into second gear unless i'm at a dead stop. Would rather rebuild mine however i just don't have time....a complete swap out would be much quicker IE can be done on my lunch break at my shop.

give me a call at eight six four 201-4847 if you have one

i've got one in nashville, tn, but it will be 3 or so weeks before i head back towards SC.

if you are still in need then, we can get in touch.

malphrus

i've got one in nashville, tn, but it will be 3 or so weeks before i head back towards SC.

if you are still in need then, we can get in touch.

malphrus

if i don't find one between now and then i will definately need one. I can survive without 2nd gear for now but i really don't want to push my luck driving with a time bomb tranny so i'll be looking to buy the first one that comes along.

I have one down in Columbia if you are interested. Not exactly local. You have any questions call me at 866-389-3575.

Mike

if i don't find one between now and then i will definately need one. I can survive without 2nd gear for now but i really don't want to push my luck driving with a time bomb tranny so i'll be looking to buy the first one that comes along.

I will tell you this. One of our members Chuck has been driving without 2nd for about 4 years now. I even think his 1st isn't syncro'd anymore.

thanks for the info guys...found one with less than 90K on it and will have it later this week.

Listing for a friend:

SM465 transmission for sale. Comes with an FJ40 3-speed bellhousing and conversion throw out bearing collar for FJ40 use. Only thing needed for swapping into FJ40 would be drilling/tapping the output shaft.

He needs to get $200 for everything. PM me for his contact information.

FJ80 roof rack

Roof rack from an FJ80 for sale. Good condition, all aluminum. $100 obo.

Roof rack from an FJ80 for sale. Good condition, all aluminum. $100 obo.

I meant to ask you about this over on the NC boards but forgot. Post a picture and dimensions, I am sure that will help me decide.

I have one down in Columbia if you are interested. Not exactly local. You have any questions call me at 866-389-3575.

Mike

if i would have gotten this before i sent the guy payment i would have been all over it.

I am selling my '63 Chevy Biscayne Wagon
may07075.jpg

I dont want to do it, but we need to pay some bills and it will be too long before I have $ to finish working on her.

230 inline 6 with 3 on the tree, reupholstered interior, new floorpans, exterior paint is a 10 to 15 footer, its a good driver. Pulled the rear and Eastwood rustproofed as well as control arms and installed rear springs and pan hard last spring.

Extras include: 3rd row seat, Drop spindle disc brake kit, new springs front & rear, and adjustable pan hard bar. I also have some various trim, extra set of rims and other misc as this is my 3rd '63 chevy.

Needs:
Rear pinion seal.
Tune up/carb rebuild, I was planing on doing an engine and tranny swap eventually. (Wife wanted an auto.)
(Long term) Candy paint starting to fade some and clear is peeling in a few spots on the roof.

Asking $5K but will consider offers. Maybe fj40 + cash? but no non-running projects. (Just dont tell the wife I even mentioned a 40 in trade.) ;)

hey y'all,

got a bunch of random stuff for sale and i'll be driving from nashville to charlotte (and possibly greenville) the weekend of the 22nd.
let me know via email (malphrusoxide@gmail.com) asap if you are interested in any of this.

all prices OBO

- 2F head; '79 fully rebuilt a few years back, never installed, email for details - $375
- 80 series e-locker; '97 ~70k miles, $750 for whole axle, or $550 for third & $250 for shafts
- 2 sets of early hard doors; great for making half doors - $125 for each set
- 4spd+splitcase; '85-'87 with the 5th gear spacer - $450
- 60 series inner axles + birfs - $150 for full set
- fj62 axle housing, w/ brake set up, no locking hubs - $125
- early windshield frame + glass; '72, decent shape, some rust, glass is good - $125
- tranny hump; early style, no holes cut (for 3 on the tree), great shape - $120
- 2F block + all parts removed, tagged, bagged; no valve cover, great fun! - 3 or 4 tasty 6packs

that's all for now, i'll add more later if i think of anything.

malphrus

Brand new winch cable, hook, and roller fairlead for sale from a Warn M8000 winch. Never used, was removed for synthetic rope. I think the cable is 100' long, maybe 80' at the shortest. $75. Located in Mocksville, NC at M&M Offroad.

Call PJ at 336-909-2076 if interested.

72 FJ40 Drum Brakes

Just changed out to disk and have all the drums and front axles if any one is interested. Also have the starter available too. Make an offer, and I would rather not ship it. Located in Columbia.

TOM WOODS DRIVESHAFT COUPONS ___ $40 off purchase

---coupons free to who wants one, got two just returned to me this week that I had thought had been used.

Expire May 20th so act fast. You place your order and then send this in with your reciept for a refund. PM me if interested. You can only use one per order but you could order in pieces if you know what you want or just need spares and use multiples that way.

Need a drivers front ABS sensor for our 93 FZJ80.

My caliper bolts backed out and the caliper rotated around the disc. I know for sure I need the ABS sensor, but will know of what else tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom