For Sale / Wanted To Buy (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My links from facebook never seem to work so here is a screenshot.

2021_02_03_01.20.17.jpg

selling a set of front mud flaps off the poverty pack, so they work without flares and running boards. asking $30.

M416 in clover sc.

Anybody need a set of 2008 200 rims with tires? Selling all 5. 4 tires match( Nexan Roadian)The spare is a different tire but looks like it has never touched the ground. Make me some offers. I have to pick up my new bumper from Marshall soon and can bring them to the upstate when I do. They all look pretty good with the minor scuffs you would expect for ‘08 wheels. TPMS were all working when I pulled them off the truck and were balanced. I drove the truck for about a month on these before I started my build and they rode nicely. I also have the lugs that go with them if you need those. PM or text me 843-288- party like it’s 1999View attachment 2530599View attachment 2530600View attachment 2530601
Still available? If so pm me or I'll give you a holler.

I have a hardtop from my "75 that has to go. Free for anyone. I can get it to Summerton.
I hate to put it to the curb, but it has to go. Free...anyone?
It has a rust spot (hole) and could use a new gutter... all glass is good including the lift gate
I can get pics if someone is interested

I have a hardtop from my "75 that has to go. Free for anyone. I can get it to Summerton.
I hate to put it to the curb, but it has to go. Free...anyone?
It has a rust spot (hole) and could use a new gutter... all glass is good including the lift gate
I can get pics if someone is interested
@jynx and @Mrsjynx are collecting parts

If we were closer, I'd take it, but not sure I can make a SC run this weekend.

It will be available until mid week, then going go the curb.
I may pull the Windows and lift gate.
I can store those at the farm

This is a really the hardtop from a 77.
Barn door mounts on the back.
Going to the curb today

I have a friend looking for the exterior door clips for LX450 claddding. Any of y’all de-flare aficionados have some laying around ?

Looking for FZJ80:

- spare tire replacement tool kit and jack.

AND

- original spare tire carrier hardware

OR

- rear bumper/ spare tire swing out

Looking for FZJ80:

- spare tire replacement tool kit and jack.

AND

- original spare tire carrier hardware

OR

- rear bumper/ spare tire swing out
I have The bracket and chain/crank for spare tire under truck if that’s what you needed

I am in need lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom