For Sale / Wanted To Buy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody looking for a 100 series?? Just learned one local will be for sale very soon. I believe it's a '99, Silver with tan interior and 298k. Will get some pics up soon. Seller is not a MUD member and has just purchased a new Nissan Armada (biting my tongue right now...his decision!). Would like to get $5k but open to offers. Let me know if interested and will put you in touch with seller.
It does have a rear locker! Definitely needs new tires, some seat covers & steering wheel. Front end needs some attention, new bearings, etc
Some pics:
2A4009AA-16A6-4188-9486-DC33F60FE5AA.jpeg
38693EE1-CBAA-4517-9568-9425CC70A673.jpeg
7BB21970-7026-4E8A-B00C-75CD7E44F650.jpeg

Valken airsoft rifle. This thing is cool. It's about the same weight as an ar15. No cheap plastic here. It is brand new, never fired. I do not have a battery for it. Retails for over $200, I'll let it go for $100.
13262.jpeg
13263.jpeg

97 80 takeoff stuff. Moving and don't need to keep. Will post pics later.

Front bumper and frame brackets - $100

Running boards (passenger side kissed a rock) - Free

Stock springs (Lexus if you believe there is a difference) to return to stock height or lift a 4Runner/Sequoia rear - $20

Stock size spare tire, Michelin LTX - Free

Factory roof rails - Free

Timbren spring helpers/off-road bumpstops. Unsure of model number, was installed over rear axle and in like-new condition. 6.5" from frame to bottom of rubber - Free

Selling my wife's Avalon $7,200.00
124k miles

2006 Toyota Avalon
Clean Carfax
Silver Pine Metallic
Tan Interior
Navigation, Sun Roof
Push button start, 2 remotes
Heated/cooled memory seats
All power options
Matching Michelin Tires 85% tread
100K mile service done
Trans serviced 4/18
Walnut sized dent in hood, a few scratches
Rear window shade sticks

PM me if interested

Any of you guys ever come across any m416 or m100 trailers for under $1k, we are looking. I seem to pick the worst times to start looking for things as there seems to have been a run on them recently and d@mn have folks got proud of them.

Not above a trip over the mountain for the right deal.

Thanks in advance,

Any of you guys ever come across any m416 or m100 trailers for under $1k, we are looking. I seem to pick the worst times to start looking for things as there seems to have been a run on them recently and d@mn have folks got proud of them

Not above a trip over the mountain for the right deal.

Thanks in advance,

Military trailer

Would a 100 series still be worth giving some thought to for my next vehicle even if it has about 300k. I've got a line on someone that may be selling theirs soon, its been dealer maintained since he bought it and I think he is the original owner. Worth looking into?

Would a 100 series still be worth giving some thought to for my next vehicle even if it has about 300k. I've got a line on someone that may be selling theirs soon, its been dealer maintained since he bought it and I think he is the original owner. Worth looking into?

They say these engines can go 1,000,000 miles if treated properly - there’s a lot that won’t go 1,000,000 miles though haha - so expect some work on things that havent broken yet.

Looking for a 40 - 60 series third member in either 3.70 or 4:11. I'd prefer one from a front axle (less wear). I'm in Charlotte. Let me know if you've got one in your way.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom