For Sale / Wanted To Buy (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Okay we are going to try something new here on the board.

If you have any parts you are looking to get rid of this is the place to post them (cruiser related). I know some of you guys have hoards of parts in the your garges or scattered about your house, if you do post them up :cheers:

guess I'll start off......

I have front and rear FJ62 housing minus the diffs. and axles, I do have the large bolt pattern knuckles and a set of aisin hubs if anyone is interested spindles, brake calipers, steering arms, and so on.

Also have a set of 35"x12.5"x16.5" MT tires $200 bucks they have around 200 road miles on them

thats all for now :D

hey j.p.

how bout a trade...my alternator for those aisin hubs?

malphrus

i've got some more stuff for sale...i'll post it up after i get pictures of it all

I still need to get those 40 criss cross head light covers and a lid latch from you...

hahaha,

yeah i need to get those to you.

i'm in nashville now, but i can mail all of that out whenever you'd like me to.

shoot me an email and i can get your addy and stuff

malphrus
malphrusoxide@gmail.com

72cruiser said:
hahaha,

yeah i need to get those to you.

i'm in nashville now, but i can mail all of that out whenever you'd like me to.

shoot me an email and i can get your addy and stuff

malphrus
malphrusoxide@gmail.com

Ah no hurry, man. Just post back up on this thread when you're back home and we can work out the details.

I guess I will throw this out there...........

rebuilt drivetrain; 2F, 4spd tranny, 4spd t-case (roughly 2k on the drivetrain)

the engine and tranny were done by Urban Landcruisers and the T-case by Classic Cruisers I have about 4k in the drivetrain....... also have a rebuilt CCOT carb. and non-usa distributor

if there is any interest let me know :D

I have a set ostock fj62 rims with some mostly worn 31" BFG MT's. (COuld probably get another 5K miles out of the tires.

Stock shocks as well.

Thats all for now.

Make me an offer. I need to clean out the garage!

hey cruiser4life...

nah, i mean i'm living in nashville now...it'll be the clemson/usc game before i come back to south carolina, ha ha

hey j.p. -- any thoughts on that trade?

malphrus

mmmmmmm how bought I just give you the alternator back :D, it is just sitting....... If no one wants my Aisin hubs, I might be up for trading them but at the moment I need cash.

If you want me to ship the alternator just give an addy for you up there in nashville

hehe, it is just sittin in North Augusta......... tell you what I will sell you the t-case and I will throw in a rebuilt tranny and engine for free :D

and all I am asking is 2K for the t-case :flipoff2:

I was trying to think of something I can sell that I need to get rid of.

Finally thought of a few things

3fe The whole thing. ECU, wiring harness, everything except the alternator and a/c unit. Head has been seperated from the block. Needs rings. PO said it blew smoke but upon removal of the head said it looked really good. Sitting on a pallet 25ft up in the warehouse. Make me an offer. I need a good T-case and a front door to a 55.

This is the head. https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=57060&highlight=3fe

Anyone thinking of swaping a 3fe head on a 2f, this is what you need.

Last edited:
well I will step it up another notch..........

If anyone is interested in my 40, it might be time to let her go........ haven't had her out in 3 months and don't have the time or place for the foreseeable future :(

plus I am feeling a lot of heat from miss Jamieson, seems she wants one of those fancy rings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom