For Sale / Wanted / Free / Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RSHARPfzj80

Appalachia Cruisers
Threads
Figured we needed a for sale sticky too

I have them listed several other places thought I'd throw them up here as well.

Pair of OME 60027 heavy duty shocks, I ran them on my runner for about a year lots of life left in them, make me an offer.

Sent from my detachment from reality.

FEELER....Might be selling my 80 model. Not really sure what its worth. The truck runs but hasn't been started in 2 years.

image-2583220690.jpg

image-3790903709.jpg

image-2560258153.jpg

EDIT....SOLD

image-2583220690.jpg

image-3790903709.jpg

image-2560258153.jpg

Last edited:
What size are those tires Rance?

htburnett said:
What size are those tires Rance?

32 or 33's. They look brand new but are dry rotted.

Damn. You know my cruiser would look good with 4 matching tires.

I have been pondering a 40 for a trail rig and selling my 1st gen, but I have tooo many projects now and we are looking for some land so I can have a "Barn" of my very own. I am curious as to what one would be worth myself.

Looking for a pair of front turn signals for a 73 model 40. I have a pair of the newer big ones but need the smaller. Let me know what you have....

FREE! Spare tire and rim. 33" mud tire on 15"x7" white spoke rim. Came off of my 40.

TNFJ40 said:
FREE! Spare tire and rim. 33" mud tire on 15"x7" white spoke rim. Came off of my 40.

Ill speak for Andy "HE WILL TAKE IT" he needs a 33 spare

Yes please! I desperately need a full size spare.

Great. Glad someone can use it.

Frame mount 2" receiver hitch for an 80. Bought from U-haul ($200 new). Sell for $100 obo.

I've got 2 tickets to Bristol- Face value is $109.00 each. Make me an offer-

SOLD

Last edited:
cphillips said:
I've got 2 tickets to Bristol- Face value is $109.00 each. Make me an offer-

I've got a good offer..... I WILL TAKE THEM FOR FREE!!! How does that sound?

Pull a Part in Knoxville has a 91 cruiser (maroon) on its lot. My dad and I went by there hoping to score a battery box but it was busted all to hell. It had 4 really good doors, DS fender,rear bumper end pieces,perfect hatch and a decent tailgate. I got a front marker light,DS door handle,DS fender, grill, and the hatch!

Last edited:
Did the mirrors look Shakey? And was it a grey interior? What did the seats look like? Also, was the front axle still under it? I think Nick still needs a replacement after the last GMP run.

jynx said:
Did the mirrors look Shakey? And was it a grey interior? What did the seats look like? Also, was the front axle still under it? I think Nick still needs a replacement after the last GMP run.

Yep I checked mirrors and they were shakey. Interior was grey and seats( rear)looked awesome but someone pulled the 3rds and set in the seat. Front seats were toast. Front axle was still under it but the 3rds were gone.

I'm looking for a pair (2) of used Super Swamper TSL Radials 33x12.50x15. Let me know if you come across any. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom