For Sale / Wanted / Free / Trade (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

8000.00 obo

1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80
8500.00 obo

Time to move on to another hobby.

GOOD
4” Iron Man suspension kit
1” iron man spacers
Heavy Duty sterling linkage
(5)Tundra Steelies
(5) 315/75/16 Toyo Open Ointry MT’s
Custom front bumper
Custom rear tire carrier
2 drawer storage in rear
Badlands winch 12k winch
Snorkel
Cobra CB
Sliders
Sleep wiring harness(not installed)
IronPig skid plate
Slee Rear diff locker protection
Rear shock protectors(not installed)
Transfer case low range gears
AISIN front Hubs- converted to part time 4WD
Flan Clutch upgraded
Nitro Chromoly Front Shafts and
Title in Hand

NOT SO GOOD
NO A/C
Needs power steering rebuild

View attachment 2209301

View attachment 2209303

View attachment 2209305

View attachment 2209307

View attachment 2209308

Okay guys, the red fj40 on page 34 has a price drop. $3000 takes it all. Contact me if you have questions. All the parts and upgrades are more than that price.

Okay guys, the red fj40 on page 34 has a price drop. $3000 takes it all. Contact me if you have questions. All the parts and upgrades are more than that price.

I dont have your number, but we are in knoxville this weekend and I will show to Erin. We might be interested, but would not be able to drag it out of the yard for a few weeks. Coming back in a week to pick up an 80. PM me you number and we can chat.

Edit, actually if the chassis could be towed on a dolly we might could make something work.. text me. My number is seven three one 697 three 2 nine zero

Last edited:
The 1973 FJ40 with the diesel is gone..

----SOLD----

Anyone selling a chainsaw or have a chainsaw they'd be interested in parting with? Primarily looking for Stihl MS261, MS361/2, or Husqvarna 550xp, 562xp. Basically a 50/60cc pro-ish level saw. Would consider others, but that's what I'm mainly looking for.

looking for a 40 radiator housing if anyone has one the would like to part with

I have three or four, ne ga, willing to ship.

scrapped.

Last edited:
Looking for a right side 60 fender if anyone has one that they can bring to GSMTR next month.

I’ve got some 80 series bumpers I no longer need. I sold the 80 I was planning to use them on. The front is new and custom and the rear is a slee that was originally installed about 3 years ago. I figured I’d offer them up here first. They are located in Knoxville. $2500 for the slee, $700 for the custom front or $3000 for both.

View attachment 2174577

View attachment 2174578

View attachment 2174580

View attachment 2174583

View attachment 2174584
Did you sell these? i know the post is older than dirt but i wanted to check.

Looking for an 80 series aftermarket rear bumper w/ tire carrier or someone to fab a tire carrier to the stock bumper.
the options i can see are Coastal Off Road. They have kits and bumpers. 4x4 labs again have kits and bumpers, there is a guy on Mud that makes a kit that goes on the stock bumper but he has been dark for a few months and seems to have a long wait list. on ebay you can buy a Dobson already made. Used ones are very few and far between as far as i can tell.

the options i can see are Coastal Off Road. They have kits and bumpers. 4x4 labs again have kits and bumpers, there is a guy on Mud that makes a kit that goes on the stock bumper but he has been dark for a few months and seems to have a long wait list. on ebay you can buy a Dobson already made. Used ones are very few and far between as far as i can tell.
Thank you. I am trying to line one up in short order. Going on a toad trip and need that 35” tire out of the back! I really like the 4x4 labs but they are 16 weeks out. Unfortunately I think that will be the case with everyone. Going hard for a used one and I will check out the Dobinsons on eBay. Thank you.

A buddy is parting his 80 out here in memphis if anyone is looking for parts:

Thank you. I am trying to line one up in short order. Going on a toad trip and need that 35” tire out of the back! I really like the 4x4 labs but they are 16 weeks out. Unfortunately I think that will be the case with everyone. Going hard for a used one and I will check out the Dobinsons on eBay. Thank you.
At one time I made a passenger swing out tire carrier for a member of the club. How soon do you need it? I can maybe find the info on the carrier and see if you may be interested. My plans are to open a fab shop and do it full-time, in the works now.

I have a friend looking for an 80 series. He is also looking for a Toyota front axle for a project he is building. Anyone have or know who may have either of these for sale?

Hi, I just moved back to TN from the northeast. I bought new tires online and given supplier issues I had a 2nd set delivered a week after the initial set. 4 brand new Toyo OC A/T IIIs (with shipping stickers) within past 60 days. I saved 1 of my old Toyo OC A/T II with 11/32s for you to have as a 5th matching spare (all 5 are 295/75R16). Local pickup only at $850 Knoxville, TN area. I can text/facetime if you are interested, just PM me your #. Not willing to ship.

Looking forward to seeing you at the mall or offroading : )

At one time I made a passenger swing out tire carrier for a member of the club. How soon do you need it? I can maybe find the info on the carrier and see if you may be interested. My plans are to open a fab shop and do it full-time, in the works now.
I’d love to see what you can offer. No huge rush really. I’m getting by but would love to have one and free up some space in the cargo area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom