for sale / want to buy (local) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought this might be a good way to find or sell parts within the local crowd.
I'm looking for a 40 series disc brake front axle and some factory 1976+ steel wheels. I have one and want to avoid buying new simply because the wheels will be blasted any way and powder coated gray. (They come black from the dealer) So if you have one or more please let me know.
256-736-3409

Last edited:
Hey bud; just picked up a disk brake axle and rear...
Let me know- would need to be rebuilt but its all there.
I'm maybe 1.5 north of Huntsville but travel a ton.
PM if your interested.

s

https://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/670699-engines-sale.html

Obit has 67 shipping containers of TLC parts going to the scrap yard in January. He is trying to sale what he can lots of overseas stuff engines, transmissions, axles, etc... Maybe we should group buy a container.

Sent from my Droid thingy using IH8MUD

I have these parts from a 9/77 Fj40

Skid plate
Center steering link
2 poly 12 gallon tanks
Factory steel fuel tank cover.
Factory seat brackets (all of them)
Manual steering box
I'm sure I'm forgetting things but really need this out of the way bc I'm trying to clean up a bit. Any reasonable offer or maybe even unreasonable will be accepted.

256-736-3409

Roma can I get the seat brackets from you?

Hi. I just posted up a full tub in the classifieds. It is a full tub from a 11/75 40. PM me for details. It is located in North GA.

These are Brand NEW.

I have some extra DOM heavy duty steering links that I don't need. They are all tapped for 23mm FJ80 tie rod ends. I have the following links:

Tie rod:
Mini truck stock length
Mini Truck High steer
FJ40
FJ60
FJ80

Drag Link"
FJ40
Mini Truck with high steer
FJ80

I can also machine them to whatever length you need as well, just ask. These are unpainted.

Price is $70+ shipping

Free Winch Cable

Anyone need/want some winch cable. It came off my Warn 8274 and has been sitting on my floor ever since. It does have some blemishes but no frays that I can see. If you want/ need it send me a PM.

Parting out 1971 and 1972 FJ40's

Updated later post with remaining parts.

Last edited:
I would be interested in several things on your list. Where are the parts located?

FJ60 Parts

I have scrapped an 86' & 87' FJ60 lots of parts available, both small and large. The best way to contact me is by email michaelbb7@juno.com

Thanks,
Michael <><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom