for sale / want to buy (local) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

5 fj40 wheels with 33x10.50 mud terrains removed for 16" wheels $750
I'd say tires are 60-70% but really need to measure. I was going to put these on my fj60 but am going to get some 16s for it as well.

View attachment 1915754

thats a good deal. if i had a cruiser in need I would jump on. I spent about half that on just a new spare tire in that size on mine. I ll share around with people that may have a need.

I enjoyed seeing your thread updates roma love those crusiers and the beautiful places you take them. Congrats on the baby, looks like a great family you have. My wife is wanting to go that route soon, Im terrified of the sleep loss.

Last edited:
I have a set of 5 BFG KO2s 315 x 75 x 16 with 80-90% tread left.
Spare is 100% tread
$900

don't see the delete button?

Last edited:
I have an F motor that came in an FJ55 I just bought. I'm putting in a 2F so I don't need it. The motor is still in the truck, came from a mud member in CA who said it ran but has a stuck valve and bent push rod (which has been taken off). I'm in Cullman, you're welcome to come see it, hear it turn over, crank it, whatever you like. Make me a reasonable offer and please take it off of my hands.

I have gray third row seats out of my 80 series I need out of my way, make a offer and they are yours.

WY2ATTv5QY6issNT6dsGgg.jpg

JTiQJOrsSlulIK4Pe0OWvA.jpg
tW%+LqfZRXaIoEruCyu8MQ.jpg

Anyone know whose this one is?

Solid looking 40.

Screenshot_20190603-064043.png

It's one of Penney's old ones. From what I remember, it was one of the better ones that he had in the parts truck collection. Looks like Justin has done a good job bringing it back to life.

Anyone got the qtr panels emblems from a 60/62 or a front driveshaft from a 85/86/87/88 model 60 series?

These would make for some nice front porch furniture. Those Madison folks would love it!

Anyone looking for a deal on a Detroit locker?

Anyone looking for a deal on a Detroit locker?

Schmokes! That fits ANY 9.5” dif!
Dang I should buy that unit! But my spare is now weldered all up...

I am on the hunt for a commercial style, aluminium, contractor, job site, what ever you want to call it camper shell for a 5ft mid size truck.

by the measurements I was able to get from one posted on facebook a tacoma shell should fit my truck, at least close enough that all I can do is put it on and see how it looks.

Anyone have a winch fairlead? I need to replace the one on the 40 (Cruiser #2)....
I don't but what kind of FL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom