For Sale FOR SALE: Vision X LED 15 unit array (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

spressomon

glutton
SILVER Star
Threads
For Sale: 15-Vision X Solstice LED 13,500 Lumen array. This array consists of 13-narrow angle lenses and 2-wide angle lenses for a combined total of 15-units and 13,500 lumen output. Total draw for this bar array is only ~12 amps. Acceptable voltage input: 9-50V. 50,000 hour rated life for the LED bulbs. Waterproof.

I purchased these new from Sierra Expedition about 2-years ago. They are in prefect working order. Incredibly bright! Each Solstice is a separate and complete LED unit: They can be connected on any of their 4-dovetail mating sides; run individually or separated and run in any array.

Read more about them here at Vision X's site: 2" SOLSTICE SOLO SINGLE 10-WATT LED POD 10ø NARROW BEAM Vision X USA

Sell complete with brand new install kit (wiring harness, switch, relay and fuse): $975 plus shipping plus PayPal fee if applicable (msrp for this array is $1800).
Vision X Solstice LED 15 unit array.jpg

If you decide to seperate these I would be in for 4 of them - the two wide and 2 narrrow.

Karl

If you decide to seperate these I would be in for 4 of them - the two wide and 2 narrrow.

Karl

I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.

4-VisionX Solstice pods left and available:

$65 each
plus PayPal fee and shipping if applicable

Do these come with wiring? Interested.

They each have a pigtail coming off the back with a weatherproof connector attached to the pigtail. Included is a short harness with the mating weatherproof connector for each lamp. Or if you don't want to run them all together but separately instead you can just trim off the mating weatherproof connector apart of the short/mini-harness and pigtail to your power source.

Since their amp draw is so low you don't need a relay or heavy gauge wire...

ALL SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom