For Sale, Trade, or Free! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rules for the for sale, trade, or free are these.......

1. Items listed here are for LSLC members and local pickup only

2. The items listed shall not be a part of a business and should be used parts.

3. Please do not respond to the post except if it is sold....

4. All posts over 3 months old will be deleted.

Promotion of businesses will not be allowed.......:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a member yet but will be soon. Hope it's alright to post this for sell. If not delete it.

I'm slowly unpacking boxes and as I run across stuff I'll post it up here and in the WToTEC sections. Whatevers left over will go on to the Mud Classifieds then to flea-bay.

Please emil me direct at 66fj40@gmail.com

First up is an early 40 hood ornament. It's in better then average shape for it's age. A little ligh surface rust on the under shape and a few scratches on the outside..... way better shape then the one on ebay for 125 bucks $80.00
Picture 062.jpg
Picture 064.jpg
Picture 066.jpg

Last edited:
1997 80 for sale

Selling my 80, very sad.

1997 80 w/ 130,000 miles. Everything is in great shape including the engine, except for a couple wheel-well fenders. Here's a link to my ROTW.

-Jordan

jordan@leafsalad.com

2000 100 for sale

I'm gonna try to sell again (got tired of all the spam from Craig's list). I have a 2004, 2000 and an 87 LC, so I'm getting rid of one (wife likes the 2004 too much) and I aint givin up the 60. Need a good commuter, I drive a lot for work.

125K miles, Austin truck, 2nd owner. 4 new OEM shocks last year (20K miles ago), Michelin's are about 30% left. I removed the roof rack and spoiler, but will include in sale. Husky Liners front and back seats. Also removed the side steps and added from OEM mud flaps.

The stereo is an aftermarket Kenwood CD player that's Sirius ready, and a Parrot hands free blue-tooth system.

The driver side exhaust manifold is starting to make some noise (i replaced the pass side 2 yrs ago)

Most service done at Champion Toyota (is was bought there originally and so oil changes are free, and they have done a pretty good job at everything else) I have a folder with all receipts).

Asking:$12,000

SOLD!!
IMG_0248.jpg

Last edited:
'97 4runner 8" E-locker axle

green 4wd control box $50 firm
dash "rear locker" switch $25 firm
abs sensors...make offer
axle shafts with backing plates...make offer

Last edited:
Assortment of FJ60 Parts

Stuff is Gone

Last edited:
couple parts for sale: email me if you want pics

- Front bumper, color is bronze (std color on some white, and dessert bronze) has a small scuff on pass side, no fog lights $90
-OEM roof racks, I have 2, one is the 1998-2000 model year style (this one is faded), and the other is the 2003-2007 model year style (perfect condition) all hardware included
$ 75 for the 2000, $100 for the 2003 model
-Sunroof wind guard/shield w/ hardware - $15
- Toyota hood bug deflector/rock shield : $15 (no hardware) its about $15-20 from Toyota for the grommets and screws, its in very nice condition
- 1 rear driver's side OEM mud flap , perfect condition $25
-Rear Spolier :$25
-fender flairs (standard Gulf State style dealer installed) bronze, includes hardware: $50

Bryon
512-468-9876

I have:

FJ60 doors and bumper

From a 1/71 40:
Heater assembly
Tire Carrier
Split hood, one side of the vents cut out

2f complete for sale

I have a good running 2f engine complete, with a brand new weber carburetor and a header.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom