For Sale, Trade, or Free! (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d be interested in a few things. Some are just to have backups if they are in decent shape

Steering wheel
AC parts. My fan/blower is clicking at all speeds so something needs to be replaced. Just haven’t narrowed it down yet.
Steering shaft/rack if in better condition than my 2000 original
Upper control arms/ball joints in good shape?
Headlights?
Fog light covers (mine are yellowed so don’t want those if the same condition)

PM me!
PM’d you

2005 LC OEM torsion bars, running boards(thunder cloud grey), UCA's and 18"wheels/caps(4), make any offer

PXL_20221002_173121934.jpg

PXL_20221002_173133548.jpg

Last edited:
How much for wheels/caps?

How much for wheels/caps?
Hey man, make me an offer, they are in pretty good shape......I live in barton hills, s austin if you want to come by PM sent

Last edited:
Anyone have a set of FJ40 doors that aren't rusted to hell? I am looking for some for my 1977 FJ40. At a minimum, anyone have a good passenger side door?

Bulk trash pickup is this week. Let me know if anyone wants OEM running boards from a 100 series. I have 2 pair. FREE

SOLD:

4x wheels/tires off my 40... back side of wheel needs some painting... beaucoup tread left as hardly was driven.

Went back to OG steelies

Screen Shot 2022-10-16 at 1.12.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.44.41 PM.png

Last edited:
Bulk trash pickup is this week. Let me know if anyone wants OEM running boards from a 100 series. I have 2 pair. FREE
Gonna do the same thing with mine plus OEM uca's

***** SOLD *******

60/62 sliders. Took them off to show off my rocker panel chrome. These are thru frame bolt-ons. Brackets would need to be modified to go around the frame, or could be welded on directly to frame for those serious rock crawlers. :)

1666815887190.png

1666815770155.png

Last edited:
Ok folks, last chance at OEM uca's, 70 k miles on them, trash day is Tuesday, 2005 100

Is anyone interested in any of these 70 series spare parts? I have a factory bumper, leaf springs, winch, and some other assorted parts.
Parts 2.jpeg
Parts 1.jpeg

I'm on the hunt for a short bed for a 84-88 4x4 mini truck in good condition. If you have or know of one for sale, please message me. I'm in AR and often travel to Austin.

Thank you,
Erin

Don't wait! For this low price you could have the only 40 in the world with rack & pinion steering. Not mine, no affiliation.

$160k
"Welcome to Street Dreams as we celebrate our 24th year in the classic and muscle car business. This is without a question the finest Toyota FJ40 that I've ever seen. From its paint to its chassis, there has been no expense spared on this classic over 200k spent on creating this lovely piece. Gaze into the pristine engine bay and you'll see the beautifully detailed 4.2L I6 that's sporting a nice header, HEI, and an aluminum radiator. Additional features include rack and pinion steering, power front disc brakes, air conditioning, an awesome leather interior, 4-speed manual transmission, a Pioneer audio system, and rugged 31x10.50R15LT tires on steel wheels. The quality of this restoration should be seen to be believed, but it makes absolutely no excuses. One more gem from the team that can make your dream a reality."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom