For Sale, Trade, or Free! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

100 series water pump. I had ordered several parts from toyotapartsdeal for timing belt swap along plus Aisin tb kit from Amazon which also came with water pump... $50

9A1A606B-CC6E-4D00-BA63-61EFEABE255B.jpeg

5254EDB3-926B-4E6E-9CA2-4BCB78251DF2.jpeg

Why not change the WP along with the TB?
Nick, WP was changed. I had ordered hoses, water pump, serpentine belt and other parts from a Toyota dealer and then I ordered the Aisin timing belt kit from Amazon which also came with the water pump so I ended up with an extra water pump

All parts are from 2005, 100, Thunder Cloud Metallic......have all OEM that was taken off at 70k miles........Torsion Bars, diff bracket, running boards with all hardware, front bumper with all backing and hardware., UCA's and new oem shocks somewhere. All in good shape. Come and get it all for a six pack of IPA. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
All parts are from 2005, 100, Thunder Cloud Metallic......have all OEM that was taken off at 70k miles........Torsion Bars, diff bracket, running boards with all hardware, front bumper with all backing and hardware., UCA's and new oem shocks somewhere. All in good shape. Come and get it all for a six pack of IPA. PM me if interested.
I saw you offered this up to Jason in the directory thread... if he is not interested and you are willing to split things up, I am interested in the bumper.

I saw you offered this up to Jason in the directory thread... if he is not interested and you are willing to split things up, I am interested in the bumper.
Come and get it, near zilker, kevin, 512-751-7881, this way I get two six packs, lol

Come and get it, near zilker, kevin, 512-751-7881, this way I get two six packs, lol
I’ve been out of town and returning to Austin tonight, I will contact you tomorrow. Thank you!

I’ve been out of town and returning to Austin tonight, I will contact you tomorrow. Thank you!
10-4, let me know what works.

100 series Slee diff drop kit. New.
$175
Will help install for beer.
1622561161956.jpeg

Last edited:
Selling my 80. Posted on classifieds here, CL link (below) and on Facebook.

If anybody installed an aftermarket roof rack your 100 series and has the four end caps for the OEM roof rack laying around, I need all four. For my ‘04

That would be great @bobcatag2006 . If you find them let me know how much you want for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom