For Sale, Trade, or Free! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a spare tire or tire and wheel combo for my 80. Currently have an old, smaller Michelin on a ratty factory wheel under it and a couple of tire-less LX450 wheels. Really would love a decent looking 285/75-16 to match the rest.

Still looking for stock LC200 roof rack cross bars.

In my chat with them, that didn't seem to be what the person wanted to do.
Maybe I should buy it and sell parts to you guys?
Anyone know what happened to this deal. I would be very interested in the doors and top

I’ve got a 100 series receiver hitch if anyone needs it, bolts and tow hooks included.

Tucker
I would take it if its still available - will pm you

Still looking for stock LC200 roof rack cross bars.
I’m planning on doing a build of my own roof rack in the next Month or two. I’ll save this message and let you know when I take my stock rack and cross bars off if you’re still interested by then.

I’m planning on doing a build of my own roof rack in the next Month or two. I’ll save this message and let you know when I take my stock rack and cross bars off if you’re still interested by then.
I’d appreciate that! Most likely will.

Edit: sold!

Pair of OE 200-series 10mm front strut spacers, just removed when I installed my new suspension. Nets about 20mm lift in front, doesn’t require spring compressors. If you have a 200 landcruiser this is a cheap and easy mod to level the truck out a bit.
Part number 43136-60020
$30 for the pair

99FABC06-4F84-4797-9777-7A6767842DB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Pair of OE 200-series 10mm front strut spacers, just removed when I installed my new suspension. Nets about 20mm lift in front, doesn’t require spring compressors. If you have a 200 landcruiser this is a cheap and easy mod to level the truck out a bit.
Part number 43136-60020
$30 for the pair

View attachment 2454347

I’ll take them. What part of town are you in? PM

Wanted: 6-lug steel wheels from a mid 80’s truck or non disc brake LC Steelers. I need them for my trailer. Anybody have some laying around?

C8C9BEF2-D4B8-488D-8093-1E603539F486.png

Wanted: 6-lug steel wheels from a mid 80’s truck or non disc brake LC Steelers. I need them for my trailer. Anybody have some laying around?

I have a single for you @meatloaf

I was told it was from an old 4Runner. Has been sitting in my garage for years. Tire has a plug

4902D769-3165-4604-AB70-474F8CEAB1C5.jpeg

Edit and update- GONE!

Question here for the group:
I have a set of painted grey 15in fj40 wheels. I’m going to move the tires off of them onto a white set. Should I bother to remount tires from the white set on the grey or do you all think it would be preferred that the grey wheels are sold without tires?

I don’t want to pay to have the tires mounted if no one cares for them.
Photo of wheels that will be for sale soon

826C862F-D98D-44AF-9E72-7EC1D5121E8A.jpeg

Thanks!
Charles

Last edited:
It's easier to sell without tires. What are you thinking of getting for the grey ones? Are the white ones newer 1980+ style white FJ40 rims?

It's easier to sell without tires. What are you thinking of getting for the grey ones? Are the white ones newer 1980+ style white FJ40 rims?
I was thinking $200 for the 5 wheels - open to feedback on price. All wheels are the early FJ40 wheels with hubcap clips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom