For Sale, Trade, or Free! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Master Window switch for 62, will need to be fixed to be fully functional. need to make jumper at window lock switch. for a gray interior
IMG_3201.jpeg

pair of new in packaging OEM windshield wiper blades i bought for 62, will likely work for 60. $20 or a six pack. in south lamar.
IMG_3203.jpeg
IMG_3204.jpeg

Free spare tire & wheel off my '04 100 series

20190723_105020.jpg

20190723_105050.jpg

Looking for two original 200-series roof rack cross bars to add to mine. If you added a real rack and yours are lying around I’ll take them off your hands.

Not sure if they can be off an LX.. if that’s what you have let me know and I’ll do the research.

Also PM me or reply to this post for sure contact. Bad about checking this often.

Looking for 4 or 5 wheels/tires for my SOA 1974 FJ55. Prefer a 37” tire, but could look at 35s. Currently sitting on 33x12.5R15s.

6 lug Toyota pattern if it’s not obvious. Have disc brakes in front (SSBC “super calipers” off the 62.)

Have the jumpseats for my 2000 LC I just sold, buyer forgot to take them, and I forgot to give it to him. For free in Austin if anyone wants them. Color tan.

Does anyone have a lead on a stock chrome 60 wheel? I would like to get the spare out from under mine and move to a full size tire on the back. I guess while I'm at it, I can ask about 5 33x10.5-15 BFG KO2s, but that's a pretty long shot.

Does anyone have a lead on a stock chrome 60 wheel? I would like to get the spare out from under mine and move to a full size tire on the back. I guess while I'm at it, I can ask about 5 33x10.5-15 BFG KO2s, but that's a pretty long shot.

yep, 512 four three one 8071

Edit: 40 has SOLD
I'm selling my 40. PM me if you want to check it out in person.

more photos on google here: 1971 FJ40

Last edited:
I'm looking for a complete H42 trans/tcase (one piece case - so I guess 74-80). I'm going to pull my SM420 setup out and go back to stock. If you have a stock trans rig and are thinking of making it more of a trail rig, maybe we can work a trade.

I'm looking for a 1985-1987 (to match the flanges on the driveshaft) FJ60 third member with 3.70 gears. My rear one is on the way out (I think) and a third member swap is the easiest solution.

I just listed my 80 series (LX) in the classifieds for $8K if anyone is in the market for a wheeled but clean 80. Locked with 188K miles.
Cheers,
Lindsay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom