For Sale - Sound deadening material, 3B manifold gasket, bed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there folks.

Well, it's been a year since Kim bought my truck, hope it's still working out well for his daughter.

I was going through my crawlspace today and found some stuff to get rid of so here it is.

Up for sale:

1.25 rolls of B-Quiet Ultimate sound deadening material. Bought from Stereo Types in Alberta.
As you can see, back in 2008 I paid $119.99 per role, they now sell for $139.99 per role ($127.99 if buying 2) from B-Quiet

Someone give me $75 and I'm happy. I don't have the roller anymore though.

IMG_1534_zps3315add8.jpg

IMG_1535_zps517bd589.jpg

I also have one manifold gasket for a 3B. I have no idea what this costs from Toyota, how about giving my $10?

2480e778-4891-4ce3-94da-1008c3bf9612_zps8a3e5f84.jpg

And last, I have a plywood bed I made for the back of my 60. It folds down so the seat can stay up if taking more than 2 passengers. It sits just on top of the wheel wells and as you can see there is a 2x10 runner down the middle. This really worked great and held both me and my wife up just fine. Either a double wide air mattress or foam mattress work great on this.
How about giving me $15?

IMG_1537_zps20c261a8.jpg

I want this stuff gone pretty fast. Pick up only please, from Abbotsford. I'm open to offers but I think I've been pretty generous with the prices...

That metal 3B gasket is good for a turbo and sells for about $30. Good deal!

Hope you are well, Rod!

Hi Rob, I am thanks. Miss the cruiser world and wheeling with my kids.... but there will be time later in life for all that I'm sure.

I've stayed off the board for the past year because I know it would be to hard to just give it up "for now" :frown:

Hope you're well too!

Well, it's been a year since Kim bought my truck, hope it's still working out well for his daughter..

I think Kim is actually driving it right now while he rebuilds/swaps the motor in his HJ60. He was out on the last Maint run with a red turbo 60 with 80 rims.

Hi Rod,

I'll take that stuff off your hands. It'll give you a chance to see your 60. I've been driving it the last 6 months and I really like it. You did a fabulous job on the turbo....does it ever go!

Give me a shout when you have a chance.

Kim.

Hi Rod,

I'll take that stuff off your hands. It'll give you a chance to see your 60. I've been driving it the last 6 months and I really like it. You did a fabulous job on the turbo....does it ever go!

Give me a shout when you have a chance.

Kim.

Oh Man.... bitter sweet indeed :)

Thanks Kim. I assume you'll come out either in the evening or on the weekend?

I'm home all nights this week and home on the weekend. Shoot me a message or post here when you're able to come out.

R.

Yeah, not sure. Maybe the weekend. I have to figure out my schedule. I'll let you know.

I will take it, if Kim does not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom