For Sale: SM465 / OD Complete Dtrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
I am pulling my drivetrain this weekend and it will be up for sale as soon as Monday. What I am selling includes:

Chevy Bellhousing / Ranger Torque Splitter Overdrive / SM465 / Advance Adapters Adaptor for SM465 to mate to an early style LC FJ40 Transfer Case / I also have a friend who may have a transfer case to include in the deal if the buyer wishes.

Ranger OD: VERY low miles, this has only been in use for about a year, less than 1k miles on it. SM465: Low miles, probably less than 15k on it since rebuild.

I would like to sell this all to one person to make things easier but let me know if you are only interested in the different parts and I will make a list of everyone.

I am asking $1700 for the whole setup OBO. This does not include the TC as I am not sure on this and would have to ask my friend about what he wants for it. I think it may include an Advance Adapters crossmember as well. Buyer to pay shipping from 92109, San Diego.

Thanks,

Noah
Noastoy@san.rr.com

I would just like to buy the Ranger Torque Splitter Overdrive nothing else want to put it on my 2f engine and stock 4 speed tran. what price would you sell it for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom