For Sale: Roof rack for 80 or 60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling my roof rack. It is made from 1" square tube metal, metal grate, and expanded metal. It weighs approximately 70lbs. It was initially shipped to me in 2 sections to be bolted together, but I had the two halves welded together instead.

It comes with 8 quik-n-easy clamps I bought at altrec.com. I only used 6 of the clamps and they are rattle-can black, while two are still silver and unused. The rack is 54" x 60". The rack will fit over an OEM rack with the quik-n-easy clamps. This rack is heavy duty.... it will hold my 225lb. ass on it with no trouble. I've hauled a 35" spare, gas cans, and ice chests to Big Bend on it with no issues.

The rack needs paint....it has been sitting in my garage for a while now and is showing some rust.

Clamps alone are $140....asking $200 for all of it.

The attached pics are old, but the only difference is the paint is not as good. A rattle can can fix it, though.

Cruiser not included.....:flipoff2:

1.JPG

2.jpg

3.jpg
1.JPG
2.jpg
3.jpg

A few more pics......

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.JPG
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.JPG

Dude,
With no roof rack no one will be able to tell which blue 80 is which C.S. :lol:

Well....if it's at the mall, it's yours.....and if it's on the trail, it's mine. :D:D:bounce::bounce2::flipoff2:

Might be interrested In the Rack

Let me know if its still availible, and I might be interested.

It's still available.....

I want it

I am in tyler tonight will be back home friday night. will get in touch with you then. I am working on a mac right now and having trouble working it.
Stan

Stan's on a Mac now? Very nice. Always glad to see folks coming over from the dark side.

Got home from tyler, Need to know where to find you and when to find you. Have money, trailer,GPS, and sat off. let me know on my e-mail or here. Stan
skbaker@cableone.net
Also have rock sliders for taco double cab need to get rid of. won them at an event 200.00 OBO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom