FOR SALE: Re-configuring my rear setup - Tires, WILCO Tire Carrier, THULE Bike Rack going up for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

As thread implies these items are being put up for sale. I'll post more current pics tomorrow but I got all 3 of these a little under 2 years ago and have decided after much fiddling I'm changing things up

First up is the WILCO Tire Carrier with optional License Plate Bracket and Hi-lift/ Rotopax plate- Asking $600 OBO
- I got this because i wanted bigger tires all around and the hitch wouldn't allow me to go under the truck with it. I am selling now for a few reasons
- I would prefer not to have to swing out the tire every time I get into the back. Several have talked about it and it's just not for me
- I use bike racks way more often on the back than how much I actually need the tire carrier. I haven't found a non-janky way to accomplish with while retaining the ability to open the back hatch.

I saw all this to say for what it is the WILCO is a nice product that fits a reasonably void. It is simple and is completely rattle free even on Michigan roads.

The BAD:
- Has a very little bit of Michigan surface rust after spending one winter up here. I'll update pics tomorrow.
- The Steel braided lanyard for the pin gave up the ghost, I've been using 550 cord but once it's in it seats very well.

IMG_5233.jpg

Last edited:
Next up is the TOYO's

I posted these up in one of Bowfins Threads I think mistaking it for a FOR SALE thread, but here they are again.

Had them on my previous 80 and loved them, but honest truth is that was more of a trail rig and the 100 has become more of a family hauler.
- Too noisy for me now on long trips
- I had them on for about 3000 miles prior to getting UCA's and I think I was maxed on adjustment but they still wore just unevenly enough to noticed on the tread bars.

Size: 285/70R18 x 5 (34.1 x 11.3)

I would say about 60-70% tread left at a minimum, have only wheeled a couple of times, no chunking

I'll post updated pics tomorrow

Price: $500 OBO

1650849427802.png

Last edited:
Last up is the THULE T2 PRO XTR Bike Rack with 2 bike extension. I'll be honest I have not liked this rack since I started using it. I was going to get the 1UP rack but my brother-in-law talking me into this. I think this is a GREAT rack for 2 bikes. It becomes a tank when you add the extension on it and I more often need more than 2 bikes on the rack.

- This including the extension and keys which operate the integrated bike locks.

The BAD:
- In order for it to fit on the back of the trailer I had to take off the integrated hitch pin. I prefer an actual hitch pin that goes through the entire shaft but the ingrated lock works well
- This is the model just prior to them adding wheels. Reason I say is because with the additional bike extender it ways over 100 lbs and becomes a 2 person lift (major reason I'm getting rid of it).

All in all it works great but I am moving in a different direction.

See above pics for the rack on the truck.

Asking $800 for the entire rack with extension.

Hi all,

As thread implies these items are being put up for sale. I'll post more current pics tomorrow but I got all 3 of these a little under 2 years ago and have decided after much fiddling I'm changing things up

First up is the WILCO Tire Carrier with optional License Plate Bracket and Hi-lift/ Rotopax plate- Asking $800 OBO
- I got this because i wanted bigger tires all around and the hitch wouldn't allow me to go under the truck with it. I am selling now for a few reasons
- I would prefer not to have to swing out the tire every time I get into the back. Several have talked about it and it's just not for me
- I use bike racks way more often on the back than how much I actually need the tire carrier. I haven't found a non-janky way to accomplish with while retaining the ability to open the back hatch.

I saw all this to say for what it is the WILCO is a nice product that fits a reasonably void. It is simple and is completely rattle free even on Michigan roads.

The BAD:
- Has a very little bit of Michigan surface rust after spending one winter up here. I'll update pics tomorrow.
- The Steel braided lanyard for the pin gave up the ghost, I've been using 550 cord but once it's in it seats very well.

View attachment 2991354
@Blue Phoenix I'm interested in the WILCO tire carrier system. Want me to DM you? I have a couple of questions and don't want to clutter your thread.

Updated Pics: WILCO

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

IMG_5690.jpg

IMG_5691.jpg

IMG_5693.jpg

Updated Pics: Tires

IMG_5696.jpg

IMG_5697.jpg

IMG_5701.jpg

Updated Pics: Bike Rack

IMG_5699.jpg