FOR SALE ***Parts Washer*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
SOLD!

20 gal max parts washer
Used but in excellent condition

Harbor Freight Parts washer <link

50% off new $50.00

Post any question here
part washer 1 .JPG
parts washer.jpg

Last edited:
Im interested if still available

Hi Phil,

Got a couple for ya:

How well does it clean bearings and birfs? I am curious about the label that says use only water based solvents.

Could you recommend a solvent?

I will take it if number one, decides he doesn't want it.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Phil,

Got a couple for ya:

How well does it clean bearings and birfs? I am curious about the label that says use only water based solvents.

Could you recommend a solvent?

I will take it if number one, decides he doesn't want it.

Thanks,

Greg

My latest birf job I used a everything in my garage I could find that was water base and it has been the best cleaner to date for me:hillbilly: Simple Green, purple stuff, water, and this stuff called Red-E-Clean (I want more of this stuff but Ihave not be able to find it).
Even after a couple of days soaking it did not remove paint but it removed grease and undercoating off the parts.:hmm:

But I did not use the parts washer:doh: My guess is it would be fine.

Most heavy soiled parts need to soak no matter what solvent you use. The pump and tank makes it nice because you can stand and rinse as you clean in a tank.

Done deal consider it sold. Can pick up wed thur or friday. Cash or check which ever you prefer. Also can I bring a check for my membership and give it to you that way I don't have to mail it.

Done deal consider it sold. Can pick up wed thur or friday. Cash or check which ever you prefer. Also can I bring a check for my membership and give it to you that way I don't have to mail it.

SOLD PM in route

That would be $51.15 if I am learning correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom