For Sale For Sale Or Trade for Cruiser. Mercedes 380 SL Roadster (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Guys I know this is not a Cruiser but I want to get another Cruiser so this has to go. I am looking to sell or trade for a troopy, a diesel cruiser, a low mileage 80, or 100. Pretty much I would love to see what you all have.
It's on my local craigslist with big pictures, http://kalispell.craigslist.org/cto/2385538828.html I will email any other pics you would like.

I would be willing to drive it to your location for the price of gas. Anywhere in the U.S for the right price.

1984 Mercedes Benz 380 SL roadster convertible for sale. It is silver blue exterior and navy blue interior. Over all the car is in excellent shape for it's age. The paint has some minor imperfections and a couple of small dings, but nothing awful. The car has a removable hardtop and a convertible soft top. Both tops are in good shape. The interior is in very good shape and is clean! The seats are navy blue leather. The drivers seat is lightly worn but there are no cracks or tears. The odometer reads 81k. Mechanically the car is sound and has recently had a tune up that cost over $1600. It has four new tires with around 5k in them.

Its a great car that is not perfect but is priced accordingly. NADA value puts this car at $19,000 average value and $15,200 low value. NEED TO SELL STARTING AT- Lowered price again $11,500.

Call 206-seven2four-3082 or P.M

Last edited:
PM sent

Monday bump!

Anyone? Seriously guys i'm willing to get rid of this thing cheap. Lets talk.

It's my birthday tomorrow and I would love to trade a nice car for a nice cruiser! Anybody have something they want to trade?

That's a beautiful car! I think I'd regret trading my Cruiser for it though. Good luck!

SOLD! Thanks you.

Something like this
image-2229778925.png

If someone showed me a troopy right now I might just be tempted haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom