For Sale For sale or trade 100 series wheels with almost new 315-75/16 BFG all terrains (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EarthX

Owner of Earth Exploration Technologies
Threads
$1000
$900

$800
I'm looking into a possible sale or trade of my wheels and tires. I have 4 oem wheels from an '02 Landcruiser. They are freshly powder coated in my company color (a high gloss battleship grey). The tires have maybe 3500 miles on them. 315/75/16 BFG all terrains. Pictures in next post.
I'm looking for a set of 18" rims that will fit my '02 lx470 and some either 295/75/18 or similar sized all terrains.
Cheers

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is for four tires and wheels. I have a brand new nitto terra grappler in the same size that I'll throw in too. It has a patch but I wouldn't hesitate to run it.

Bump, these have about 5000 miles on them now. Will let them go for $1000.

I would buy these in a heartbeat, but probably a little large for my 100-series with stock suspension, right?

I little large yes. I ran them with a 1" body lift and a little trimming on the pinch weld, worked well for a while.

If you decide to part them out pm me, I like the rims and might be interested in those. My 98 is dark green and I planned on doing mine in a similar grey. Looks great. GLWS.

I'd be interested in the wheels. I'd like 5, but your four gets me started. Offering $200 shipped to 59101. I'd be re-powder coating them and you can keep the center caps. Not trying to low-ball, please don't take offense that's just what I'm offering.

I have 18" LX470 rims and Goodyear Duratrac 295/65r18 tires on my '03 LX470. I have five of them. I'm looking for tires in the size you have. I already have a set of 16" LC wheels, but they are beat to hell and need to be painted or powder coated. I might be interested in your wheels and tires combo. I'm not quite sure how a trade would work. Maybe my five wheels and tires for your four wheels and tires and some money?
Where are you located?

Art

Sent some PMs
$200 shipped is less than Im willing to take for the rims at this point.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom