For Sale: One 30mm Spring Spacer for 100 series rear coil spring (should fit 80 series rear as well). $20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

re_guderian

SILVER Star
Threads
30mm (OK, 29.8mm, but no need to quibble...) Seriously, no idea how I ended up with just one of these. But if you find yourself in that same strange situation, or your 80 or 100 series has a CRAZY lean, hit me up. $20, and I'll even meet you somewhere in the valley that doesn't cost twenty bucks in gas to get to...
20190511_085146.jpg

This will also fit the 200 series.

30mm (OK, 29.8mm, but no need to quibble...) Seriously, no idea how I ended up with just one of these. But if you find yourself in that same strange situation, or your 80 or 100 series has a CRAZY lean, hit me up. $20, and I'll even meet you somewhere in the valley that doesn't cost twenty bucks in gas to get to...
View attachment 1976063
Where abouts are you located

SE valley. I'm back and forth between Gilbert and Tempe/Scottsdale most every day.
I'm interested but very rarely out that way and won't be available till next week. Have a buddy that works hear talking stick and lives out by power and the 60 maybe he can meet you

I'm interested but very rarely out that way and won't be available till next week. Have a buddy that works hear talking stick and lives out by power and the 60 maybe he can meet you
That'd work. Next week's fine, it's been on my shelf for ten years, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom