For Sale - New -never opened- Kayline Soft Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a brand new Kaline soft top with all rails, bolts, bows, spacers, channels, everything. It turns out my girlfriend ordered me one also (very cool) so I am just looking to break even. I can send it back for restock but I know that these have a 4-6 week order time and if anyone wants this you can have it rather than wait. I would like $580 (paid $586) and you would have to handle shipping cost. I will get it boxed and to UPS or whoever you like. It is in Black Denim with clear windows. Both sides open and so does the back. The bows fold down easily and the fasttrac channel allows quick install. It looks like the bolt pattern mostly matches the factory holes except a few. Oh - I have the instructions too. Pretty easy to follow and complete. Let me know. I am thinking about offering it on ebay if I can figure out how to upload pictures. (PS I have photos if you like.) Thanks. Hope someone can enjoy this one. They are really nice.

Yes it should fit a 79 - as long as you have a removable hard top. I am in N California (SF Bay area) and would like break even on it -- Paid 586 and with tax that came to 620 -- Since you woud have to pay shipping to you from Ca I did not think that was fair for you to put in the price (Not right hat you pay for their original shipping to me since you have to pay shipping from me to you - 40 or so I would think but not sure) It is on ebay and that actually might be a good way to go since offers are at 300 now and I think the auction ends on Mon or Tues --- Go to parts and look up Kayline FJ40 and it should take you to it. There is another guy selling a bestop there also for much less and it is used (and bestop which sorta sucks but will keep you drier than sitting in the rain) if you are in a pinch. My top is really nice - fresh in box and the one I picked for myself after much researh. Do whatever seems right to you. Hope you get something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom