FOR SALE- landcruiser stuff and a spare tire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
offered here first. spring cleaning out my garage.

winch cover -it says land cruiser on it. it's old, vinyl is cracked and a couple of the straps have been replaced by rope.

2 brand new battery blankets in their original package

one vent shade, extra large, says TOYOTA on it. fits left hand door of a 60 series landcruiser.

2 square headlights (from japan)

Tire and window screens are gone. open to offers on all the rest.

(yes, i will accept beer as payment.)
tireprofile.jpg
tirecloseup.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the tire and window screens. How much beer would you like :grinpimp:, if you want to meet for a drink, possibly on Monday night, PM me your phone number :)

window screens are gone. for a 12 pack of the cheapest pilsner you can find, you can have the spare tire. i will be out and about running errands tomorrow and can drop the tire off at your place, if your around late morning, early afternoon?

I'll be around... I'll PM my number and you can call a bit before you come to remind my to do a beer run ;)

Thanks James :cheers:

cleaning out my garage.

Still have the following for sale.....

winch cover -it says land cruiser on it. it's old, vinyl is cracked and a couple of the straps have been replaced by rope.

2 brand new battery blankets in their original package

one vent shade, extra large, says TOYOTA on it. fits left hand door of a 60 series landcruiser.

2 square headlights (from japan)

And a 12 volt battery. It has been sitting for a couple of years, would need a charge. One of my batteries was dead so I replaced both, this one was the good one.

I also have a 5x5 ft piece of outdoor carpet, brown in color. I was going to use it to put on my rear storage rack but I sold the truck before i had a chance to put it on.

Also, The window screens are still available. the person who said they would take them, never responded to my p.m's so they are available again.

Again, I will take beer as payment (the cheaper the better) or cash (make me an offer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom