For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would call it a headache rack but it doesn't work for that either. The bottom of it terminates into thin air so it is definitely not a rollbar

Oh wait a min, I think he must have the "rollbar" app on his smartphone. It's all good now :cool:

looks like he used a harbor freight pipe bender and just let it kink. I'd be suspect of the rest of it including the SAS.

Here is another mini truck. This one looks bone stock. I called the seller, they are asking 5500 OBO. They said the engine was rebuilt 30k ago. Interior looked clean, but some body rust and needed tires. If it is still there in a few weeks I may offer 2500, not looking for one but it is an 85, EFI + SFA.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I'll be listing the 96 4Runner on CL soon for $3500 any interest here before I throw it to the wolves? SR5, 287k, 4WD, Sun Roof, BFG ATs, ARB front bumper (may be pulling it), 5 Speed, 3.4L V6, all highway miles...
DSC_0815.jpg
DSC_0823.jpg

My brother might be interested, let me check with him
Cool, I'll have it tonight at the Sonic meet up if you or your brother (in ABQ?) want to see it

Finally got the right sized spare! The tire they took off is FREE to a club member if they need it. Its a mud terrain of some type, ProComp I think looks like the old BFG mud pattern. Size is 285/something/R16 . It was holding air when they dismounted it and has about 1/4 tread left.

Let me know

I could use the tire has a temporary spare. Thank you

Sounds good, we can meet up this week to hand it off. Message me your #

My brother might be interested, let me check with him

And sold! I put in a good word for HDC, it will be up to Devil Frog to get his Bro active in the club ;)

And sold! I put in a good word for HDC, it will be up to Devil Frog to get his Bro active in the club ;)

Awesome!

He will be in the Gila working with the local USFS Hotshot crew until the fall, probably working 100 hour weeks too, but I'll talk him into a snow run later this year. Maybe by then he can track down the missing locker :wrench: and my 40 will be trail ready :steer:

SOLD - Have too many jacks... This one it basically brand new. 48" model. Used a few times. Asking $50.00

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ad says sold, someone got a smoken deal with that 100!

That was the one that got away... Exactly what I was looking for. I had been looking everyday except for the last week, and I had been looking in SoCal. That's what I get for slacking.... The right color to....

There is another nice 2003 100 on eBay I saw tonight but it is back east somewhere just FYI.
Also some guy on expo portal listed a 5" lift and an ARB bumper for sale, both for an 80 if anyone is looking. Believe he is in TX too so not far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom