For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also, for you newcomers, Desert Rat will match any price that includes shipping. Sometimes they even have it in stock, and if not generally (in my expereience) they have it in PHX which can get here in a day or two.

I second, +++

I think we need a separate channel to sell MY STUFF here, just being a P.I.T.A. as/ per usual.:grinpimp:

2007 fj cruiser for sale

hello guys i have decided to sell my fjcruiser. loaded, 4x4 atrac, locking diff. xm, sliders,deluxe stereo, parking assist, alarm, i dont think much was missed option wise.. extended warranty also with karl malone... 281-7804 $28,500 obo

My neighbor came by last night and asked me about that truck!
He just wanted to turn it over, so I told him it wouldn't be the powder puff he hoped...

FJ55

i got this direct by email. anyone interested contact him direct.

" I have a 77 4WD station wagon that I so rarely use that I am considering putting it up for sale. The truck never ceases to amaze me. It starts up every time (even after long periods of remaIning idle. It burns oil and has rust but it is still road worthy. Do you have advice on how to contact local toyota folks to see if someone would like to buy it? My e-mail is sbarry @ unm.edu or you can call me (505) 897-3902. Best6 Steve "

Just FYI, Larry also has a FJ55 he should be selling.

Another Piggy?

Received via email:

I have a 77 4WD fJ station wagon that runs. Burns oil and has rust. I'm thinking of selling it. $1,500. Will you post to lopcal members? Thanks Steve Barry sbarry@unm.edu

that's the same one i posted above. he must have found the web site and emailed both of us.

Steve Barry was a professor of mine when I attended UNM! It was in his class that I constructed my 4Runner bumper for a sculpture project.:grinpimp:
He mentioned that he had a cruiser but I never saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom