For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You're familiar with Cinelli's? I'm definitely interested in buying if you have something. It's a Cinelli Experience.
I seem to recall having a few Cinelli parts on my college road bike. I want to say handlebars and stem.

Figured I would ask local first. Anyone looking for emissions stuff or an 3FE?

37E3780E-0669-4877-A895-B058061C3036.jpeg

8F4877F4-114D-4D7D-A924-4A1910FE1FA8.jpeg

260k miles, the auto transmission kinda sucks, etc (edit: Keeping the airbox for v8 swap)

Last edited:
Like the charcoal canister? (I think that’s what it is?)
Basically the air filter assembly (hoses and canister that the air filter goes into)

I have a lightly used Triton portable hot water heater. Retails for $175 I will sell it to anyone on here for $100. Posting it for sale here before I post it on Facebook marketplace.

View attachment 3160987

PXL_20221106_182442764.jpg

Screenshot_20221106-121508.png

Last edited:
You including everything in the pic or just the water heater?

3FE and transmission have been pulled, and are up for grabs. Thanks All

WOW, $19k for a 91 😱

Last edited:
Come guys he has receipts, the dealer invoice shows it is a 60k vehicle. Yeah it needs a little work but they obviously knocked a little off for that. It is priced to sell.🤣

Whats something like this worth these days? Not in the market, but I’ve always wanted an 80 and never shopped around.

Whats something like this worth these days? Not in the market, but I’ve always wanted an 80 and never shopped around.

In my opinion price/value kinda depends on the buyer. What kind of cruiser do you want to build, how are you going to use it, and how close the cruiser is to meeting your preference. That said a 91 in mostly stock form is less preferable, IMO, due to the semi float rear, smaller front disk breaks, 3FE engine. The 93-97 models would be more desirable in stock form IMO.

The 91 80 posted above I would value at most 5-6k but I have not seen it in person, there are a lot more questions I would have before I committed to that estimate.

Edit: I am no expert but I have done dumb things involving money and Land Cruisers.

Last edited:
In my opinion price/value kinda depends on the buyer. What kind of cruiser do you want to build, how are you going to use it, and how close the cruiser is to meeting your preference. That said a 91 in mostly stock form is less preferable, IMO, due to the semi float rear, smaller front disk breaks, 3FE engine. The 93-97 models would be more desirable in stock form IMO.
I'm going to add that there were two engine flavors in the 93-97 models. Early engines had an Air Flow Meter (AFM). Later had a Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor. If I was in the market I would go with a MAF engine.

I'm going to add that there were two engine flavors in the 93-97 models. Early engines had an Air Flow Meter (AFM). Later had a Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor. If I was in the market I would go with a MAF engine.
93-94 is the bosch-type flapper door. It has side-by-cats and upstream-only O2 sensors.
95-97 is a heated wire meter with two inline cats and upstream and downstream O2 sensors.
Horsepower and torque outputs are identical in both variants.
95-97 also has airbags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom