For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ain’t that the truth, I’ve used one a couple times years ago and it was puckering. They do the job though when you need it
Lol for sure

Only used that jack a couple of times, but , one time, it was essential in a rock garden where the poor little 4x4 had two flats, We needed two Hi Lifts at the same time.

There was no place to use bottle jacks, until the Hi Lifts got the rig up off the rocks.
Keep your chin away from that lever, or chance loosing all your teeth, if the latch doesn't catch. Know what I mean?? :stop::wacky:

48" screaming metal death trap, unused by me and guy I bought it from said it was new and unused. $50. I'll be by cottonwood mall tomorrow (Thursday) from around 1015-1130 if you want it. Otherwise I'm in Enchanted Hills in Rio and can meet in Bernalillo as well.

Agree, these things are powerful when used properly but they can also be a weapon. I've had mine for 35 years and can count one one hand how many times i've used it for vehicle recovery. Around the property though, is a whole different deal - so useful and effective at what it does and created for.

Agree, these things are powerful when used properly but they can also be a weapon. I've had mine for 35 years and can count one one hand how many times i've used it for vehicle recovery. Around the property though, is a whole different deal - so useful and effective at what it does and created for.

Life is dangerous and scary. I love my HI lift jack. It lifts, pushes, and pulls. It may not be fast, but it makes a great winch. It's an awesome tool that like just about all tools must be respected. Most of us play with things that are more dangerous than a jack all the time.

48" screaming metal death trap, unused by me and guy I bought it from said it was new and unused. $50. I'll be by cottonwood mall tomorrow (Thursday) from around 1015-1130 if you want it. Otherwise I'm in Enchanted Hills in Rio and can meet in Bernalillo as well.

View attachment 3139308

View attachment 3139309

I want to buy this but I have three already, so really don’t need. I have used them in the yard more than I have to lift a vehicle. Good tool!

I want to buy this but I have three already, so really don’t need. I have used them in the yard more than I have to lift a vehicle. Good tool!

Haha. The only thing stopping me is how far I'd have to go to get it.

I am on my way to Yearwood Performance, now, the desire to detour is hard to ignore.

I am on my way to Yearwood Performance, now, the desire to detour is hard to ignore.
I actually forgot it at home lol. I may try to make the breakfast if someone wants it. Either that or the cowboy one on the 29th.

Here is my 60 series parts stash - if there's something you'd like shoot me an offer.

PXL_20221014_210050427.jpg

PXL_20221014_210102983.jpg

PXL_20221014_210116180.jpg

PXL_20221014_205949169.jpg

PXL_20221014_210252722.jpg

You coming to the breakfast today? Maybe folks can do a parts swap after breakfast?

And about that road bike there, need some details 😁

Keep your chin away from that lever, or chance loosing all your teeth, if the latch doesn't catch. Know what I mean?? :stop::wacky:
I gotta tell you about witnessing this as a small child... that lesson stuck!

You coming to the breakfast today? Maybe folks can do a parts swap after breakfast?

And about that road bike there, need some details 😁
You're familiar with Cinelli's? I'm definitely interested in buying if you have something. It's a Cinelli Experience.

You're familiar with Cinelli's? I'm definitely interested in buying if you have something. It's a Cinelli Experience.
I don't got a Cinelli but am aware of them since the '80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom